My Guide Website?
From Dubai: Abu Dhabi City Sightseeing & Sheikh Zayed Mosque1679 Reviews
Explore Abu Dhabi on a tour of its iconic landmarks. Discover the architecture of Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, visit Founders memorial and Emirates Palace, and ride along Abu Dhabi Corniche.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Dubai: Discovery Scuba Diving for Beginners In Fujairah
- From Dubai: Al Ain Garden City Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Dubai Marina: Yacht Tour with Breakfast or BBQ
- Dubai: 17-Minute Helicopter Flight Over The Palm Jumeirah
- Dubai: Old Dubai Walking Tour with Water Taxi Ride & Snacks
- Witness the splendor of Arabic architecture at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Take a stroll down Abu Dhabi's Corniche, the beautiful waterfront promenade
- Learn about the life and values of the UAE's founder at the Founders Memorial
- Stop by the Ferrari World photo stop to capture the pictures of a lifetime
- Marvel at the luxurious interiors of Abu Dhabi's pride, the Emirates Palace
DescriptionGear up to discover Abu Dhabi's famous tourist attractions on a full-day Abu Dhabi city tour that begins with a prompt pickup from your preferred location or hotel in Dubai. Enjoy a 90-minute drive to the photo stop at the world's most known indoor amusement park, Ferrari World. Strike your best pose to capture breathtaking photographs against the backdrop of this beautiful destination. Find your mind at peace as you enter the spiritual calmness of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Abu Dhabi's largest mosque and a symbol of religious harmony, tolerance, and diversity. Marvel at the mosque's architectural magnificence that reflects true Islamic principles. Be lucky to witness the largest hand-knotted carpet and Swarovski crystal chandeliers. Ride along the Corniche, where you may enjoy spending some happy time with your family enjoying the sights of skyscrapers. Get a chance to take some fantastic snaps in the backdrop of Emirates Palace and Etihad Towers, two of the luxurious marvels of the UAE. Stop by the Founders Memorial, a special cultural attraction that celebrates the UAE's founder's life, legacy, and principles. Go through the stories, art, nature, and multimedia experiences, and learn how he influenced the UAE and its people. With the memories of the day etched in your memories, enjoy a drive back to your hotel or preferred destination in Dubai.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from Dubai Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Licensed tour guide Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Founders Memorial Ferrari World photo stop Emirates Palace and Etihad Towers photo stop Abaya (long, black attire) and scarf for women to borrow Mineral water
- Women should wear long, loose clothing to ensure that their arms, legs, and head are fully covered. However, a long Abaya (long black-dress attire) with a scarf will also be available to borrow
- Men must not reveal any flesh above their knees and their shoulders must be covered (there are no clothes provided for men to borrow)
- It is not recommended to book this tour on a Friday if you have a flight on that day, as the drop-off times may vary •The tour duration includes the pickup, drop off, and the travel time to and from the Abu Dhabi Mosque Hours: Sat to Thu: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm (Last entry 9:30 pm) Fri: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm (Last entry 11:30 am) & from 3:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Last entry 9:30 pm)