My Guide Website?
From Dubai: Abu Dhabi Day Tour with Optional Lunch608 Reviews
Explore Abu Dhabi on this trip from Dubai. Enjoy a guided tour of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and visit sights like Yas Island, the Yas Mall, and the traditional Heritage Village.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dubai: Heritage Safari, Camel Ride & Al Marmoom Oasis Dinner
- Dubai: Self-Drive Adventure with 2000cc Dune Buggy
- Dubai Marina: Yacht Tour with Breakfast or BBQ
- Dubai: Frame Tickets, Creek, Souks & Blue Mosque Guided Tour
- Dubai Speedboat Tour: Marina, Atlantis, Palm & Burj Al Arab
- Admire the intricate Islamic art and carvings at Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Explore the world famous Yas island
- See the giant Saadiyat Island project
DescriptionDiscover the highlights of Abu Dhabi on this day trip from Dubai. Admire the architecture of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and the Emirates Palace. Immerse yourself in local culture at the Heritage Village. Be picked up from the comfort of your accommodation in Dubai. Stop at one of the largest mosques in the world, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Marvel its intricate Islamic carvings and exquisite white marble work on a guided tour. Continue on to Yas Island and stop at the Yas Mall, where you have the option to sit down for a delicious lunch. Drive through the Saadiyat Island project to see the newly completed Louvre museum and the Guggenheim museum, which is still being built. View local markets and drive past gleaming white mosques, the Emirates Palace, and elegant high-rise apartments. Stop at the Heritage Village, which depicts the traditional daily lives of the Arab community prior to the discovery of oil. Your trip ends with drop-off at Emirates Mall, Dubai Mall, Burjuman-Bur Dubai, or City Centre Deira, depending on your preference.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Audio-guided tour Entrance fees to Abu Dhabi Heritage Village and Sheikh Zayed Mosque Lunch (if option selected) Guided tour of Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Free time at Yas Mall
- Smoking is prohibited in all vehicles Before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission Photographing local ladies is not permitted Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan Meals are based on a food-only basis. Any beverages (alcoholic/non-alcoholic) will be charged per consumption, to be paid directly at the restaurant Ladies visiting the mosque are required to cover their heads with a scarf and must not wear shorts, beachwear, or sleeveless outfits (women are to be fully covered) Men visiting the mosque must wear long trousers Children under the age of 12 receive a 30% discount