My Guide Website?
From Dubai: Abu Dhabi Tour with Sheikh Zayed Mosque269 Reviews
Explore the monuments of Abu Dhabi on a city sightseeing tour from Dubai. Go to the huge Sheikh Zayed Mosque, drive along the Abu Dhabi Corniche, visit Abu Dhabi Heritage Village, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at the ground-breaking architecture of Abu Dhabi on a sightseeing tour
- Visit the huge Sheikh Zayed Mosque and admire the beautiful architecture
- Go to the iconic Heritage Village and see the reconstruction of an oasis village
- Drive along the Abu Dhabi Corniche to see the skyscrapers and beaches
DescriptionDepart Dubai and journey towards the capital of the United Arab Emirates on a day trip to Abu Dhabi. Drive through Jebel Ali Port, and then on arrival in Abu Dhabi see all the main monuments of the ground-breaking city including the vast Sheikh Zayed Mosque. Get a look at the attractions of Yas Island, where the Ferrari World theme park is dedicated to the famous Italian automobile marque and the race track is the site of the Formula 1 Grand Prix. Journey along the Abu Dhabi Corniche to see the city's skyscrapers and award-winning beaches up close. pass the opulent Emirates Palace Hotel. Marvel at the huge shopping and entertainment complex of Marina Mall. Along the way, pass the Presidential Palace and visit Abu Dhabi Heritage Village to see a reconstruction of a traditional oasis village and get a glimpse into the past of the Emirates.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Photo stop
- Please wear long, loose clothing and ensure that their arms, legs, and head are covered at all times The Sheikh Zayed Mosque is not open for visits during any Islamic festivals. In cases of closure, a photo stop will be made instead