My Guide Website?
Hatta Safari & Honey Bee Garden Visit23 Reviews
Discover the breathtaking beauty and hidden culture of Hatta, an inland exclave of Dubai situated high in the Hajar Mountains. Enjoy the landscape with a picnic, try sandboarding, and learn all about the local honey-making process.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Try the fun of sand boarding along the dune's slopes
- Visit Camel Rock and Fossil Rock
- Learn about honey-making and beekeeping
- Choose between a shared group or private tour
DescriptionStart your half-day trip into the desert and the Hajar Mountains with a drive eastward through the desert interior. On the way, let your guide know if there are any sights that you want to see more of during your trip; your tour is private, so the schedule can be tailored to your wishes. As you head toward Hatta, watch as the landscapes change from open expanses to dunes, and then to the rocky foothills of the Hajar Mountains. Learn about Hatta from your guide and see an old trading settlement and rock pools nestled into the mountain slopes. Stop to enjoy a picnic breakfast and continue to Jebel Maleihah, nicknamed Fossil Rock after the ancient marine fossils embedded in its slopes. The Honeybee Garden is your next stop in Hatta where you learn all about the fascinating art of beekeeping and honey-making. Afterward, make your way through the imposing Hajjar mountains to Hatta Dam.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from your hotel by private vehicle Dune drive Light refreshment (coffee, water, soft drink) Picnic breakfast box Sandboarding experience Honey Bee Garden entrance fee Hatta Dam visit
- Departure time is between approximately 6 - 6:30 AM
- Children aged 5 years old and under are not allowed to join
- Vegetarian options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances
- Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius and humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period, it is recommended that guests take adequate precaution
- The duration of the actual tour takes 4 – 5 hours, but driving time from your Dubai hotel and the return drive may take another 60 – 90 minutes depending on traffic conditions and time of day