My Guide Website?
Mleiha Desert Safari with Sandboarding, Stargazing & Dinner45 Reviews
Embark on a 6-hour desert journey to experience the magic of Arabian sand dunes. See the desert sky filled with stars & enjoy dinner at Mleiha Cafe.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dubai: Heritage Safari, Camel Ride & Al Marmoom Oasis Dinner
- Dubai: Self-Drive Adventure with 2000cc Dune Buggy
- Dubai Marina: Yacht Tour with Breakfast or BBQ
- Dubai: Frame Tickets, Creek, Souks & Blue Mosque Guided Tour
- Dubai Speedboat Tour: Marina, Atlantis, Palm & Burj Al Arab
- Take in spectacular desert views under a canopy of stars
- Experience the thrill of activities like sandboarding & dune bashing
- Relax over refreshments like coffee, water, soft drinks
- Stargaze in the desert sky after sunset with your expert guide
- Taste local flavors during dinner at Mleiha Cafe
DescriptionStep away from the hustle and bustle of the city and venture to its pristine dunes. Enjoy an evening of adventure with a desert safari accompanied by dining, stargazing, and cultural experiences. Start your tour with a pickup from your centrally located hotel. Meet your private driver and board your air-conditioned transportation. Admire the contrasts of the city’s urbanscape and the desert’s isolated sand dunes. Get a glimpse of agricultural life and rock formations in the desert. Visit the famous Fossil and Camel rocks. Thrill-seekers can sandboard and dune bash across the vast desert landscape. Drive to the Archaeology Museum in Sharjah which blends history, nature, and culture. Gain insight into ancient Arab tradition. Take time to look around and take pictures. Capture breathtaking views of the desert during sunset. Enjoy a beautiful evening exploring the stars and planets with an experienced guide. Unwind with a traditional dinner at Mleiha Café before heading back to Dubai.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from your hotel by private 4x4 vehicle Dune drive Dinner at Mleiha Café Sandboarding experience Visit to Camel Rock and Fossil Rock
- Children under 5 are not allowed to join the tour
- Vegetarian food options are available; please inform at time of booking
- Guests visiting the UAE between June-September are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42-45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90% during summers. Guests are recommended to take adequate precautions
- Good-quality sunglasses are advised
- Photo-chromatic lenses are recommended for people who wear eyeglasses
- The actual of the actual tour is 5-6 hours but the driving time from Dubai hotel and back may take another 60 -90 minutes depending on traffic conditions
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs due to government decisions, public holidays, or weather conditions