My Guide Website?
Overnight Dubai Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner23 Reviews
Explore the Dubai desert with a guide on an overnight safari. Drive on the dunes, ride a camel, try sand boarding, enjoy a delicious BBQ and more.
- Enjoy a drive in the desert dunes and experience the thrill of sandboarding
- Take in the sunset and spend the evening under the starry sky
- Savor a delicious BBQ dinner and enjoy dance performances
- Choose between a shared group or private safari
DescriptionThis 17-hour, overnight tour departs Dubai in the afternoon for a drive across the desert. Experience a 4WD dune drive and stop at a camel farm. Try out sandboarding and maybe even get a henna design. Watch a stunning sunset in the desert. Enjoy a traditional tanoura folk dance and learn about local culture Enjoy traditional Arabian hospitality with dates and traditional coffee. Savor a delicious barbecue dinner and watch an oriental belly dance performance. Sleep in a tent beneath a star-studded sky. Drive back to Dubai the next morning after a light breakfast. Please note: During the below Islamic holidays / month ,there will be a restriction on live entertainment ( Belly dance , Tanoura dance) and serving alcohol throughout the UAE. Therefore the Safari will be operated without these entertainments and serving of alcohol at the camp site during these days. Ramadan fasting month Al Isra'a Wal Mi’raj – Ascension day Arafat (Haj) Day Al Hijri - Islamic New Year Milad Un Nabi - Birthday of Prophet Mohammad
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off in 4WD vehicle English-speaking driver/guide Bottled water Sand boarding Dune bashing experience Soft drinks and water Henna tattoo BBQ dinner on Day 1 and light breakfast on Day 2 Belly dance and tanoura dance performance, with the exception of the Ramadan period 1 night of campsite accommodation, including tent, mattress and sleeping bag
- Due to safety precautions, there will be no falcon show or camel riding for all off-road safari tours from April 1. Also with immediate effect as per Dubai Municipality instructions, there will be no shisha (Arabic water pipe) offered at the camp site from March 12, 2020 until further notice.
- There will be no dancing performances and no alcohol will be served during the holy month of Ramadan
- After the regular evening desert safari, overnight guests will remain at camp and others will return to the city
- Sleeping bags, mattresses, and igloo tents, designed for 2 persons, are provided
- All facilities at the campsite are basic and are not comparable to hotel accommodation
- Guests visiting the UAE during the summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. It is recommended that all guests take adequate precaution, especially during off-road tours and overnight stays in the desert