My Guide Website?
Secret Dubai: Discover Hidden Gems On A Private Experience
Get ready to discover the secret side of Dubai with a host who will take you beyond the tourist spots and into the heart of the city's hidden gems.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Dubai with a knowledgeable local guide, uncovering the city's secrets.
- Discover the city's best-kept secrets tucked away near famous landmarks.
- Explore Al Fahidi's traditional architecture and experience Emirati culture
- Experience the art scene and boutique shops in Alserkal Avenue and Al Satwa area
- Feel like a true Dubai resident in the company of a friendly local host
DescriptionGet ready to embark on an exhilarating adventure as you uncover the secret side of Dubai with a local host who will guide you beyond the well-trodden tourist attractions and into the heart of the city's hidden gems. Immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere of Al Satwa. This culturally diverse neighborhood offers an irresistible mix of cuisines, eclectic small shops, and vivid street art that will transport you to another world. And when you crave a touch of contemporary flair, we'll whisk you off to Alserkal Avenue, a trendy enclave locals love for its cutting-edge art galleries, creative studios, and unique cafes. But our journey doesn't end with food and art - we'll also unveil the city's rich history and captivating architecture by taking you to hidden treasures like the Al Fahidi Historical Neighborhood, where traditional Emirati buildings and labyrinthine alleyways evoke an authentic sense of Dubai's past. The best part? We'll tailor the experience to your desires, so whether you yearn to explore Dubai's serene waterfront at Al Jaddaf or lose yourself in the charming ambiance of the picturesque Jumeirah Fishing Village, rest assured, we've got you covered!
Includes100% private and personalized experience 3 hours with a host Walking-focused experience but taxis or public transport will be used for non-walkable distances at your own expense Hotel meet-up available upon request (must be centrally located)
- As this is a fully personalized tour, any additional requirements such as tickets, transportation, and food and drinks can be arranged at an additional cost to fit your needs and interests. After booking, you’ll receive a questionnaire to help us match you to the ideal host who can tailor the perfect experience for you. Private groups are typically no larger than 6 persons (if your group is larger then please make this known so arrangements can be made) This a walking tour so please wear comfortable shoes. Private transport can be arranged at an additional cost.