My Guide Website?
Dubai: Al Marmoom and Al Qudra Lakes Guided Tour with Dinner19 Reviews
Discover the depths of the deserts and spot interesting wildlife on this guided tour of Al Marmoom and the Al Qudra Lakes. Take photos of the sunset and savor authentic Emirati cuisine for dinner.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Relax and witness the authentic Bedouin life at an Al Marmoom Oasis camp
- Spot rare and beautiful birds and animals of the deserts at Al Qudra
- Capture perfect photographic sceneries at the love lake
- Savor the flavors of the original Emirati cuisine at Al Marmoom Oasis
- Spend a colorful evening at Al Marmoom Oasis with stargazing sessions
DescriptionGet a comfy start with the well-coordinated pick up of our friendly tour guides who will drop you at Al Marmoom Oasis camp, a relaxing spot before flagging off your day. Hold tight! Your much awaited adventure begins in a Vintage G-class that will take you to some of the most beautiful sights at the Al Qudra lake, which is a must visit place for people with an appreciative eye for lakes in the middle of a desert. Just when you have got the hang of it, the love lake is all set to give you a perfect backdrop for your romantic photographs. Though great for young lovers, the place is equally sought by anyone who is looking for a serene, unpolluted and relaxed environment. Sunset lovers, here comes your time of the day. Back at the Al Marmoom Reserve, when the sun slowly goes down, get soaked in that sunlight and reward yourself with rare and creative photographs. Once the sun dips down, find yourself surrounded in the original Arabian experiences at the Al Marmoom Oasis Camp. Explore Arabian culinary secrets and engage in fun activities that will undoubtedly keep you entertained. When dinner is served, don’t forget to inhale the irresistible aroma of the authentic Emirati cuisine before you treat your tastebuds. If preferred, the special facility of shisha can be arranged. The Bedouin entertainments and the unique stargazing session are organized just for you and can be the best therapy needed for a good night’s sleep. If you wish to stay overnight, a traditional breakfast shall wait for you in the morning, and you will get a chance to say your goodbyes to the camels with a camel ride before you start your journey back to your hotel.
IncludesVisit Al Qudra Lakes, Al Qudra Bird Reserve Vintage G-class ride Al Marmoom Oasis Camp Experience Traditional Dinner Bedouin Entertainment Camel ride Astronomy session with a high-power telescope and stargazing
- The duration of the tour includes both pick-up and drop-off timings as well. Tour duration is fixed for all tours/activities, but it may vary depending on the city traffic. The Safari Captain will send a confirmation of the pick-up time a few hours before the tour starts. Pregnant women, and people with back or neck problems should consider their condition before deciding to participate in this activity. Please get in touch before the tour, and we can customize a private trip. Confirmation will be received at the time of booking. It is not recommended to carry expensive items. Your belongings are your own responsibility and OceanAir is not responsible for any lost belongings during the trip. We will, of course, do our best to help you out if an item is lost. Loose clothes are recommended during summer along with long clothes or jackets during winter. Individuals with back problems, disabilities, or those aged 60 and above are advised against riding camels.