My Guide Website?
Dubai: Burj Khalifa Level 124 and 125 Entry Ticket50732 Reviews
Witness the views over Dubai from the observation deck of the iconic Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building. Ascend to the 124th and 125th floors for a panoramic 360-degree view over the Arabian Gulf.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire Dubai from the tallest skyscraper on the planet
- Ride to the 125th floor in the world’s fastest elevator
- Enjoy 360-degree views over Dubai and the Arabian Gulf
- Watch the sun set over the city from the observation deck
- Learn about the architecture and technology behind this Middle Eastern icon
DescriptionTake the world’s fastest elevator as you ascend Dubai’s iconic Burj Khalifa skyscraper. Holding the title as the world's tallest building, ride up to the 125th floor and check out the view from the observation deck balcony. The Burj Khalifa towers over Downtown Dubai at a staggering 2,723ft. Enjoy the aerial view of the surrounding emirate with 360-degree panoramas. Learn about the architecture and technology behind this Middle Eastern icon while seeing views of the city through one of the deck's telescopes. Purchase a souvenir photograph taken at the entrance of the 125th floor. Watch the Dubai Fountain show with synchronized music playing on the Burj Khalifa observation decks. Marvel at the world's largest dancing fountain, set on the Burj Khalifa Lake, from your viewpoint.
IncludesBurj Khalifa entry ticket (for booked time slot only) Use of the viewing telescopes Wi-fi
- The Burj Khalifa entry ticket can only be used at the time slot you book it for There may be a line at the observation deck exhibits Children under the age of 4 enter free of charge Dubai Fountain schedule: daily except Friday: 1:00 PM & 1:30 PM. Friday: 1:30 PM & 2:00 PM Evening Shows: Daily: 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM (every 30 minutes) If you would like to see the fountain show, you are advised to book for 30 minutes before this to get a good spot.