My Guide Website?
Dubai: Desert Safari, Camel Ride, and BBQ Dinner189 Reviews
Experience the beauty and customs of the desert on a 6-hour safari tour from Dubai. Enjoy unique desert activities, such as dune bashing and sand boarding, along with shisha pipes, henna painting, belly dancing, and more. Dine under the night sky.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the desert landscape on the outskirts of Dubai
- Watch the sunset over the desert sands
- Learn some of the customs and traditions of the desert dwellers
- Enjoy a camel ride across the sand dunes
- Get a henna painting on your hands
DescriptionDiscover the beauty of the desert on the outskirts of Dubai, and experience a little of what the landscape was like before the city became a 21st-century center of trade and tourism. Following a pick-up from your hotel in the early afternoon, transfer to the desert by 4WD vehicle, enjoying plenty of photo opportunities along the way. Experience the thrill of driving up and down the vast dunes, before stopping to watch the sunset over the horizon. Next, learn some of the traditions of the desert dwellers as you hear about their history, get some henna paintings, and much more. Visit a camel farm, and end the night with a barbecue dinner and folk entertainment, such as belly dancing.
Includes4x4 experience Dune bashing Camp experience Camp entertainment Barbeque with 20+ varies of Arabic food and soft Arabic Coffee (gahwa) and fresh dates Professional belly dancing and Tanura performance
- As the safari involves off-road driving, pregnant women, and people with heart problems and other sensitive aliments undertake this tour at their own risk
- Children under 4 years old are under parental responsibility during the safari
- Smoking is prohibited on all vehicles
- Before photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the holy month of Ramadan. Please contact tour operator for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and are to be paid directly on the spot