My Guide Website?
Dubai: Desert Safari, Quad Bike, Camel Ride and Sandboarding13833 Reviews
Discover the mysteries of the Lahbab desert on this epic safari tour from Dubai. Take a thrilling drive on the vast red dunes, have a go at camel riding and sandboarding, and enjoy an optional self-drive quad bike ride in the desert.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Dubai: Discovery Scuba Diving for Beginners In Fujairah
- From Dubai: Al Ain Garden City Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Dubai Marina: Yacht Tour with Breakfast or BBQ
- Dubai: 17-Minute Helicopter Flight Over The Palm Jumeirah
- Dubai: Old Dubai Walking Tour with Water Taxi Ride & Snacks
- Drive over the red dunes of the desert surrounding Dubai
- Experience the thrill of dune bashing in the Arabian desert
- Ride across the dunes in a quad bike (optional)
- Have a go at sand boarding then enjoy a relaxing camel ride
DescriptionEscape the hustle of Dubai and experience the calm of the surrounding desert to satisfy your sense of adventure. Choose from a shared or private option, and enjoy legendary Lahbab hospitality. Start your adventure with a convenient pickup at your hotel and drive out to the wilderness by 4WD. Journey to the remote desert area of Lehbab, approximately 50 kilometers from Dubai city center. Marvel at the silky red sand and towering dunes. Hop on a camel to get a short ride or perhaps choose the optional quad bike experience. Head into the desert onboard your 4WD Land Cruiser as the vehicle slips and slides like a roller-coaster across the dunes. Try your hand at sandboarding, or just relax and take photos of the spectacular views of the sunset, before being dropped off back at your hotel.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from your selected location or hotel Transportation Air-conditioned 4x4 drive vehicle Dune bashing Short camel ride Sandboarding Photo stop on the high red dunes desert Water
- Quad biking is a self-driving activity taken at your own risk and the activity provider’s insurance does not cover it. Any accidents or damages from the activity will be the sole responsibility of the rider and passenger. International travel insurance is recommended as self-driving activities are prone to risk, possibly leading to serious injury. The minimum age to drive the quad bike is 16 years old. Please do not eat 2-3 hours before the safari to minimize the risk of getting sick during dune bashing. Wear covered shoes in summer for your safety. The tour duration includes pickup and drop-off services.