My Guide Website?
Dubai: Desert Safari with VIP BBQ and Optional Quad Bike2736 Reviews
Enjoy a guided desert safari and admire the spectacular scenery from a 4x4 Land Cruiser across the red dunes of Al Lahbab. Savor a delicious BBQ dinner with traditional entertainment at a desert camp.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Travel in the comfort of a 4x4 Land Cruiser
- Stop at the dunes to watch the sunset and take pictures
- Benefit of your own table with full waiter service
- Enjoy a camel ride, a tasty BBQ dinner (on 7-hour tour), and a Tanura dance show
DescriptionEmbark on a morning or evening desert safari across the Al Lahbab sand dunes from Dubai. Choose from a variety of activities, from sandboarding to quad biking to a BBQ dinner in the desert. Start your day with a hotel pickup in a 4WD vehicle and drive out to the desert with your safari guide. Choose from 4-hour and 7-hour tour options. Take a 25-minute break and enjoy an optional quad bike experience. Then, take a 30- to 45-minute dune drive across the desert in a 4x4 vehicle. Admire beautiful 360-degree views of the desert landscape as the sun slowly sets. Try sandboarding before heading to the desert camp, where the 4-hour tour ends. Then, relax with return service to your hotel. The 7-hour option continues with a visit to a hidden desert camp. Enjoy Arabic coffee, dates, and Lugamat, a traditional sweet, upon arrival. Hop on a camel for a short ride, decorate your hands with henna tattoos, or take pictures. Enjoy a BBQ dinner at your private table. Taste kebabs, hummus, and salads with sodas, water, and drinks from the bar. Take in a belly dancing show and a Tanura performance. returning to your hotel in Dubai.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at your hotel or selected location within Dubai Guide Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Unlimited water during transfers Dune bashing for 40-50 minutes Sandboarding Sunset photo stop Quad bike ride (if option selected) Camel ride (if option selected; can be repeated as per request) Bedouin Camp visit (if the 7-hour option is selected) Welcome sweets (Gayamat) at camp Shisha smoking (if option selected) Tanura and belly dance (if option selected) BBQ dinner with vegetarian dishes (if the 7-hour option is selected) Unlimited soft drinks with BBQ A VIP private table (if option selected)
- Quad biking is a self-driving activity taken at your own risk and the activity provider’s insurance does not cover it. Any accidents or damages from the activity will be the sole responsibility of the rider and passenger. International travel insurance is recommended as self-driving activities are prone to risk, possibly leading to serious injury. All participants must sign an indemnity form before the quad bike activity. Children are not permitted in the quad biking segment. All vehicles are equipped with safety features like roll bars, seat belts, GPS, and a first aid box. The activity lasts approximately 4 hours, including travel and pickup/drop-off. Government rulings may stop camp entertainment at any time; no live entertainment or alcohol during Ramadan. Shisha is free in designated areas; extra charges apply for table service.