My Guide Website?
Dubai: Hot Air Balloon Ride with Camel Ride & Falcon Show69 Reviews
Enjoy the sunrise from 4000 feet above ground in a hot air balloon ride above the red dunes of the Dubai desert. Ride a camel, sample a traditional breakfast, and watch a falconry show.
- Enjoy spectacular views of the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve from a hot air balloon
- Experience the sunrise from 4000 feet above the ground
- Savor an Arabic-style buffet breakfast in the desert
- Enjoy in flight falcon show and local wildlife like camels and gazelles
DescriptionDiscover the Dubai desert from a unique aerial perspective on an early-morning hot air balloon ride. Float above the red sand dunes of the Margham Desert and savor a traditional Arabic breakfast. Watch an in-flight falconry display and enjoy a camel ride. Your hot air balloon adventure begins early in the morning, when you’ll be picked up from your hotel and taken to the Margham Desert for a refreshment and a briefing from the pilot. Next, you’ll be driven over the red sand dunes of the Dubai desert to your take-off location, where you’ll witness the inflation of the hot air balloon on the ground. After takeoff, you’ll float above the Arabian desert and enjoy the sunrise from 4000 feet above the ground, taking in breathtaking views of the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and native wildlife, including an in-flight falcon show. Once you’ve landed, you'll be driven back to the Margham desert to freshen up and enjoy an Arabic Style buffet breakfast. Enjoy a short camel ride along the sands of the desert before getting dropped off back at your hotel, where your tour will end.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from any location in Dubai city 45-60 minute balloon ride (depending on weather conditions) Tea/coffee at the take-off location In-flight falcon show Camel ride (inside the camp) Buffet breakfast in a traditional Bedouin camp Flying experience e-certificate
- Please be at your pickup location 5 minutes prior to the specified pickup time
- The balloon ride consists of 16-20 passengers
- Car transfers occur in groups unless a private transfer is requested
- Please make sure to pay careful attention to the pilot's instructions
- When traveling with children, please ensure they remain under parental supervision at all times
- Please wear comfortable clothes (e.g. warm clothes during winter) as bags are not permitted onboard the balloon
- It's mandatory for all the passengers to submit a copy of ID (e.g. passport/driver's license/government ID)
- All passengers must sign a self-declaration/indemnity form before takeoff