My Guide Website?
Dubai: Red Dune Desert, Dune Buggy Ride & BBQ Buffet Dinner911 Reviews
Discover the hidden delights of Arabian life with this tour from Dubai. Ride a dune buggy through sand dunes and head to a desert camp to try sand surfing, watch live shows, and enjoy a BBQ dinner.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dubai: Luxury Canal Dinner Cruise with Optional Transfers
- Dubai: 17-Minute Helicopter Flight Over The Palm Jumeirah
- Mleiha Desert Safari with Sandboarding, Stargazing & Dinner
- Dubai: Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Fujairah and Khorfakkan Tour
- Dubai: Frame Tickets, Creek, Souks & Blue Mosque Guided Tour
- Enjoy an off-road adventure in a dune buggy
- Get a henna tattoo
- Watch the sunset over the sand dunes
- Experience an Arabic welcome of coffee and dates into the desert camp
- Enjoy the belly dancing and Tanura dance show by Arabic dancers
DescriptionUncover the beauty of the desert on an exhilarating Dune Buggy tour from Dubai with private and shared options. Choose to include a visit to Bedouin camp and experience the joys of local hospitality. Upgrade your experience with the option to include mouth-watering BBQ dinner. Ride one of the twin-seater dune buggies and set off on this unique adventure around the Dubai desert. Explore the region’s majestic sand dunes, climbing up and over peaks and valleys and taking in the amazing scenery. Your guide will show you the best routes to take and will make sure you ride at a pace that you find comfortable. If you’re feeling a bit tired, stop for a breather and some refreshments before heading off into the sand dunes once again. For your comfort and safety, each dune buggy comes equipped with a full roll cage, bucket seats and a full safety harness. This adventure can be experienced as a solo passenger or as a couple sharing the buggy for an hour. Finally, once the buggy adventure is done, the 4x4 vehicles will be waiting for you, to take you to the Bedouin camp in the middle of the desert for some live entertainment and a BBQ Buffet dinner.
IncludesPickup and drop-off in central Dubai Dune buggy ride BBQ dinner (depending on option selected) Belly dancing show (depending on option selected) Tanoura show (depending on option selected) Shisha (depending on option selected) Camel ride (depending on option selected) Henna tattoo (depending on option selected) Arabic coffee and soft drinks (depending on option selected)
- Dune Buggy is a self-driving activity taken at your own risk and the activity provider’s insurance does not cover it. Any accidents or damages from the activity will be the sole responsibility of the rider and passenger. International travel insurance is recommended as self-driving activities are prone to risk, possibly leading to serious injury. All participants must sign an indemnity form before the tour. This tour is not recommended for those with serious medical conditions like back problems or heart complaints. Pregnant women should avoid this tour. Children 15 and under will be Passenger only. If staying at specific resorts like Al Maha, Bab Al Shams, and others, choose the private transfer option. No pickup from the Hatta area. The experience lasts about 6 hours, including a 1-hour dune buggy ride. Confirmation within 48 hours, subject to availability. Weather conditions may affect availability. No entertainment or alcohol during Ramadan.