My Guide Website?
1-Hour Royal Atlantis Jet Ski Tour5 Reviews
Explore the most beautiful landmarks of Dubai from a different perspective as you speed off the coast of the Jumeirah Beach Get up close to icons such as the Burj Al Arab hotel and the Royal Atlantis
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Ride a jet ski past the luxury Jumeirah Beach Residence
- See the view of Royal Atlantis in Palm
- Get a look at the private island of Sheikh Mohammed
- Marvel at the world's only 7-star hotel from the water
DescriptionTake control of a brand new Yamaha jet ski to see the sights of Dubai from a different perspective. Get an adrenaline rush out on the water along the way! Benefit from a safety briefing by a professional instructor upon arrival. Then, navigate the water at your own speed and enjoy the freedom of the waves. Relax in the knowledge that your instructor will be with you for the whole trip in case of any problems, but traveling far enough from your jet ski for you to enjoy your experience at leisure. Travel past the luxury developments of Jumeirah Beach Residence and the spectacular Palm Jumeirah islands. See the iconic Burj Al Arab hotel and get stunning views of the Burk Khalifa skyscraper from the water before you head back to harbor to drop off your jet ski.
IncludesBriefing from a professional instructor Safety equipment / Life Jacket Drinking water Max two person in 1 Jetski ( Driver & Passenger )
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability • No refunds are available; the booking can only be rescheduled
- The minimum age to drive a jet ski is 16 years old
- The minimum age to ride a jet ski as a passenger is 14 years old
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women
- The price is for 2 people per jet ski
- Only 1 person per jet ski is permitted if the driver weights over 100 kilograms
- This activity is suitable for all levels of experience
- You will be required to leave your passport or Emirates ID as a security deposit. This will be returned when you drop off your jet ski