My Guide Website?
Dubai: 30-Min Flyboard Beginner Session at The Palm Jumeirah140 Reviews
Enjoy a half-hour beginner’s lesson and fly with a flyboard during your visit to Dubai. Learn the basics from a professional instructor and experience the thrills of soaring above the water off.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dubai: Heritage Safari, Camel Ride & Al Marmoom Oasis Dinner
- Dubai: Self-Drive Adventure with 2000cc Dune Buggy
- Dubai Marina: Yacht Tour with Breakfast or BBQ
- Dubai: Frame Tickets, Creek, Souks & Blue Mosque Guided Tour
- Dubai Speedboat Tour: Marina, Atlantis, Palm & Burj Al Arab
- Experience an adrenalin rush as you take to the sky
- Enjoy the sensation of flying off The Palm beach
- Learn the basics as well as some tricks from a professional instructor
DescriptionChallenge gravity and fly like a superhero on this adrenalin-filled flyboard activity. Experience the sensation of flying above the waters around Dukes The Palm hotel. Beginners are provided 30-minute flyboard sessions, which include around 10 minutes of instruction from a professional to ensure that you enjoy your experience and that you fly safely. Your instructor will assist you and manage the power according to your skill level. Once you’re comfortable on the device, the instructor will show you some new tricks such as sinning, and how to dive like a dolphin.
IncludesFlyboard device Instruction Life jacket Helmet Waterproof communication system Safety skin Valet service
- The aim of this activity is to ensure that the experience is as enjoyable and as safe as possible for participants at all skill levels
- The voucher is valid daily from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM for both men and women
- Prior booking/cancelation required at least 24 hours in advance
- The rider must be physically and medically fit and should know how to swim
- The minimum age requirement is 16 years
- The maximum weight limit is 110 kilograms
- The activity is subject to weather conditions and may be rescheduled accordingly