Dubai: 30-Minute Jet Ski Tour to Burj Al Arab11 Reviews
Drive your own jet ski in Dubai. Stop for pictures at the Burj Al Arab and admire views of the Burj Khalifa and Downtown Dubai.
- See Dubai from a unique perspective from the sea
- Drive a jet ski with a 1800cc engine and 220 horse power
- stop for pictures at the Burj Al Arab
DescriptionGet a unique experience from the sea and drive your own jet ski on this 30-minute jet ski tour. You will be met at our station close to the Burj Al Arab. Use the changing rooms on site and leave your personal belongings in the lockers. You will be provided with a life jacket, premium goggles, and a waterproof case if needed. You’ll then receive a quick safety briefing from your instructor. Then, head out onto the water on your Yamaha jet ski. Stop by the world’s only 7-star hotel, the Burj Al Arab, for pictures taken by your instructor. On your way back, you will have a great view of Downtown Dubai, as well as the tallest building in the world, the Burj Khalifa. When the tour is finished, there is a shower you can use, with towels provided if necessary.
IncludesUse of 2019 Yamaha jet ski 30-minute jet ski ride Use of life jackets, premium goggles, waterproof case and gloves Coffee, tea and water Pictures taken by instructor Access to shower and changing rooms Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Make sure to plan your journey to the station ahead, as taxis get easily confused in Dubai
- Driver minimum age is 16 years old. Passenger minimum age is 4 years old • The price is calculated per jet ski. If you are two people and want to share a jetski, choose 1 person when booking, and choose the 'Additional Adult Passenger' add-on at check-out
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability