My Guide Website?
Dubai: Red Dune Safari, Camel Ride, Sandboarding, and Dinner17865 Reviews
Escape Dubai and drive across the Red Lahbab Desert in a 4WD vehicle. Enjoy the sunset, sandboarding, camel ride and visit the camel firm. Enjoy an optional BBQ dinner with the 7-hour option.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the thrills of dune bashing, sand boarding.
- Enjoy a traditional Tanoura dance, a fire show and a belly dance.
- Take a short camel ride in the Dubai desert
- Savor a desert BBQ dinner
- Enjoy camp activities like Shisha smoking and Henna painting
DescriptionExplore the Dubai desert in the best ways possible: dune bashing in a Land Cruiser, on camelback, sandboarding, and with the option of enjoying a traditional Bedouin camp experience with a BBQ dinner and shows. After your pickup in Dubai, ride off into the desert in a 4x4 vehicle, sharing this thrilling adventure with family and friends. Experience dune bashing in a Land Cruiser and stop to try out sandboarding on the red dunes as well. Take photos of the brilliant desert sunset with your group at a Bedouin camp. Hop on a camel for a fun ride and try out henna painting in the evening. Sit back at a Bedouin camp and marvel at the entertainment of a traditional Tanura show and belly dancing performance. Savor the rich flavors of local food at a BBQ dinner with Arabic coffee, fresh dates, falafel, and shawarma.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at your selected location Transportation by 4WD air-conditioned Licensed desert guide Red Dune bashing Sandboarding Short camel ride (can be repeated) Sunset photo stop Bottled water Soft drinks, coffee, tea (if 7-hour tour is selected) BBQ buffet dinner (if 7-hour tour is selected) Dance show (if 7-hour tour is selected) Henna painting (if 7-hour tour is selected) Shisha pipe (if 7-hour tour is selected)
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari to avoid getting sick during dune bashing. Traditional dance performances will not be available during Ramadan or any other special Islamic days as per UAE law (dates may vary) Shisha is free at the designated area. Additional charges apply for shisha at the table Quad biking is undertaken at your own risk and is not covered by the activity provider's insurance. Any bike damage will be your responsibility