My Guide Website?
Dubai: Self-Drive Adventure with 2000cc Dune Buggy88 Reviews
Enjoy thrilling desert adventures like a dune buggy, sandboarding, and camel riding. Choose between a 4-hour tour and 6-hour evening tour.
- Experience the thrill as you ride down the red dunes in a dune buggy
- Enjoy sandboarding in the desert terrain
- Go for a camel ride over the red dunes
- Take an evening tour and enjoy desert camping and Bedouin cultural activities with BBQ dinner
DescriptionEscape to the charming desert and ride over the Red Dunes in a customized dune buggy. Be picked up from your selected location in Dubai for your Desert Safari. After reaching the dune buggy center in the desert, receive instructions from your Safari Captain for the buggy ride. Get fitted out with all the appropriate safety gear for your dune buggy ride, after which, it is time to let the excitement begin. Get to drive down from the high red dunes in your customized dune buggy and enjoy the ultimate thrill. Then, get ready to enjoy the next action-packed activity—sandboarding. Strap your feet to the sandboard and slide down the sand dunes. Once you are done enjoying both desert activities on your 4-hour tour, be transferred back to Dubai. If you select the 6-hour evening tour option, you will be taken to the Al Khayma Desert Camp after the buggy ride. At the camp, enjoy activities such as a camel ride, a photo session with a falcon, shisha smoking, henna tattoo, and a BBQ dinner. Afterward, be dropped back to your hotel or your preferred location.
IncludesPick up and drop-off Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle Adventurous activities will be supervised by expert instructors 50-minute dune buggy ride Sandboarding Al Khayma Desert Camp visit A stop to enjoy the sunset Short camel ride Camel feeding Clean and well-equipped bathrooms (for men and women separately) Unlimited supply of soft drinks and water Mineral water (during transfer) Arabic Coffee welcome drink (6-hour tour) Shisha smoking & henna painting (6-hour tour) BBQ Dinner with non-vegetarian and vegetarian options (6-hour tour) Ladies Khaliji & Tanoura dance show (6-hour tour)
- Trip duration is 4 hours for the morning option and 6 hours for the evening option; both include a 50-minute dune buggy session Due to heavy traffic in the Rove Marina and Wyndham Dubai Marina areas at the time of pick-up, we request that you come to the Stella Di Mare Hotel for an easy pickup within a few minutes of walking distance. Participants from 16-55 years of age are eligible to ride the ATVs An adult must accompany participants 9 years & older up to 15 years for the ATV ride. Children 5 years and younger are strictly not permitted on the ATVs This self-riding activity is not insured and any accidents or damages from the activity will be the sole responsibility of the rider and passenger The participant must pay the amount for any damages due to the improper usage of buggy/ATVs All participants must sign an indemnity form before the tour Tanoura and Ladies Khaliji dance show won’t be available during Ramadan or any other special Islamic days as per UAE law