My Guide Website?
Dubai: Self-Drive Adventure with 2000cc Dune Buggy109 Reviews
Enjoy thrilling desert adventures like a dune buggy, sandboarding, and camel riding. Choose between a 4-hour tour and 6-hour evening tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the thrill as you ride down the red dunes in a dune buggy
- Enjoy sandboarding in the desert terrain
- Go for a camel ride over the red dunes
- Take an evening tour and enjoy desert camping and Bedouin cultural activities with BBQ dinner
DescriptionEscape to the charming desert and ride over the Red Dunes in a customized dune buggy. Be picked up from your selected location in Dubai for your Desert Safari. After reaching the dune buggy center in the desert, receive instructions from your Safari Captain for the buggy ride. Get fitted out with all the appropriate safety gear for your dune buggy ride, after which, it is time to let the excitement begin. Get to drive down from the high red dunes in your customized dune buggy and enjoy the ultimate thrill. Then, get ready to enjoy the next action-packed activity—sandboarding. Strap your feet to the sandboard and slide down the sand dunes. Once you are done enjoying both desert activities on your 4-hour tour, be transferred back to Dubai. If you select the 6-hour evening tour option, you will be taken to the Al Khayma Desert Camp after the buggy ride. At the camp, enjoy activities such as a camel ride, a photo session with a falcon, shisha smoking, henna tattoo, and a BBQ dinner. Afterward, be dropped back to your hotel or your preferred location.
IncludesPick up and drop-off Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle Adventurous activities will be supervised by expert instructors 50-minute dune buggy ride Sandboarding Al Khayma Desert Camp visit A stop to enjoy the sunset Short camel ride Camel feeding Clean and well-equipped bathrooms (for men and women separately) Unlimited supply of soft drinks and water Mineral water (during transfer) Arabic Coffee welcome drink (6-hour tour) Shisha smoking & henna painting (6-hour tour) BBQ Dinner with non-vegetarian and vegetarian options (6-hour tour) Ladies Khaliji & Tanoura dance show (6-hour tour)
- Quad biking is a self-driving activity taken at your own risk and the activity provider’s insurance does not cover it. Any accidents or damages from the activity will be the sole responsibility of the rider and passenger. International travel insurance is recommended as self-driving activities are prone to risk, possibly leading to serious injury. Signing of indemnity form is required before the tour. An adult must accompany participants aged 9-15 on ATVs; ages 16-55 are eligible to ride the ATVs. Children 5 and under are not permitted. Trip duration is 4 hrs (morning) or 6 hrs (evening), including a 50-min dune buggy session. Due to heavy traffic in the Rove Marina and Wyndham Dubai Marina areas, come to the Stella Di Mare Hotel for an easy pickup within walking distance. Tanoura and Ladies Khaliji dance shows are unavailable during Ramadan or special Islamic days as per UAE law.