My Guide Website?
Dubai: Desert Conservation Reserve Tour with Breakfast204 Reviews
Escape the heat of the city and embark on a luxury safari at the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve. Enjoy spotting the wildlife in the unique and beautiful desert habitat before relaxing with breakfast at the Al Maha Desert Resort on this 5-hour tour.
- Enjoy a safari in a Range Rover with a professional guide
- Look out for the wildlife at the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, the first national park in the United Arab Emirates
- Enjoy breakfast at the famous Al Maha Desert Resort
- Choose between a shared or private tour
DescriptionEscape the heat of the city and discover the pristine desert eco-system inside the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve. Enjoy insightful commentary from your guide and savor a delicious breakfast. Travel in comfort as your safari guide skillfully pilots your Range Rover through the reserve in search of the Arabian Oryx. Admire an abundance of birdlife, desert monitors, gazelles, and maybe even the rare Gordon’s wildcat. Witness the most carefully preserved wildlife area in the United Arab Emirates and drive to a remote lake, which is also a bird sanctuary. Step out into the heat and capture incredible photos. Make yourself more comfortable in the sunshine with your complimentary headscarf. Continue to the Al Maha Desert Resort and Spa and conclude your morning with fresh juice, tea, or coffee and a delicious breakfast with views overlooking the desert dunes.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Desert safari in a Range Rover Gourmet breakfast at the Al Maha Desert Resort Visit to a lake and bird sanctuary Headscarf Bathroom facilities
- The language/safari guide is on request and is subject to availability on the day of the tour
- This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 10
- Due to health concerns, the wildlife drive is not recommended for pregnant guests within their third trimester
- Tour operates with a minimum of 2 guests
- High-quality binoculars provided
- A portion of your fee is contributed towards local conservation