My Guide Website?
Dubai: Mega Yacht Cruise with Buffet Dinner2327 Reviews
Cruise by Dubai's famous Dubai Marina, with panoramic views of the skyline, Atlantis Hotel, and Palm Jumeirah from the comfort of a luxury mega yacht.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover Dubai from a different and unobstructed angle from the sea
- Savor delicious buffet dishes from 5-star hotel chefs
- Embark in a cultural journey with live tanoura dancers, aerial dancers and more
- Experience the glamorous atmosphere loved by celebrities and fashion icons
- See highlights including the Dubai Ferris Wheel and Atlantis Hotel
DescriptionEmbark on a city sightseeing cruise of Dubai and indulge in a variety of flavors with your buffet dinner. Explore the mega yacht and sail past the most iconic sights that make up Dubai's skyline, including Palm Jumeirah and Atlantis Hotel. Depart from the Dubai Marina district and soak up the views. Cruise across Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai Ferris Wheel, and towards the Atlantis Hotel situated in front of the famous Palm Jumeirah Island. Try the different canapes and food at live cooking stations by the yacht pool. Moving inside the main dining area, enjoy a wide selection of local and international flavors. Finally, return to the departure point where your cruise will finish.
IncludesProfessional captain and crew Safety equipment Live entertainment, in-house DJ Air-conditioning International buffet dishes Alcoholic beverages (Additional Charges) , soft drinks, juices, water Bar and food service Separate VIP area with food station (Applicable for VIP tickets) VIP priority check in lounge with welcome soft refreshments. (Applicable for VIP tickets)
- The view might be affected by weather conditions Standard ticket holders will check in directly at the gate in front of the yacht Priority check-in for VIP ticket holders will take place inside the VIP Lounge in front of Pier 7 valet drop-off