My Guide Website?
Dubai: Red Dune Desert Safari, Quad Bike, Camels, and BBQ456 Reviews
Create memories while enjoying an adventurous desert safari. Try out dune bashing and sandboarding through the dunes, savor a BBQ at the desert camp, and enjoy a camel safari.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Dubai: Discovery Scuba Diving for Beginners In Fujairah
- From Dubai: Al Ain Garden City Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Dubai Marina: Yacht Tour with Breakfast or BBQ
- Dubai: 17-Minute Helicopter Flight Over The Palm Jumeirah
- Dubai: Old Dubai Walking Tour with Water Taxi Ride & Snacks
- Feel the thrill of driving through the sand dunes at high speeds
- Experience the brilliant red dunes of the Red Dune desert
- Surf down the steep, sandy desert dunes on a sand board
- Explore the desert on a camel ride and capture idyllic photos of the sunset
- Savor the flavors of a traditional barbecue meal and snacks
DescriptionEnjoy a fully-immersive desert adventure tour with a sunset camel ride, quad bike ride, sandboarding, live entertainment, and a lavish barbecue dinner. Partake in local customs like shisha and henna tattooing. Begin your Dubai desert safari with a 30-45-minute drive to the Red Dunes. Hold tight and feel the adrenaline rush as your experienced safari captain rushes the dune-bashing vehicle through the sloping sand dunes. Climb to the top and slide down on a sandboard for an additional shot of excitement. Relax in an air-conditioned tent as you enjoy soft drinks, water, and Arabic tea or coffee . Wear a traditional Kandura and Abaya, and get ready for a camel ride in the open desert. On the 4-hour tour option, you’ll end the tour after the ride. The 7-hour tour participants proceed to the Desert camp, will continue to enjoy some entertainment shows (Tanoura, Khaliji Dance and Fire show) and have a delicious BBQ dinner at the camp. As the tour comes to an end you will be dropped back to your hotel/building.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from your hotel or selected location Transportation in an air-conditioned 4WD vehicle English-speaking licensed driver Dune bashing for 30 to 45-minutes Sandboarding Camel ride Tea/coffee with dates and unlimited soft drinks Barbecue meal with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options (if 7-hour option chosen) Gahwa (coffee) and Gaymat (sweets) and dates (if 7-hour option chosen) Henna painting (if 7-hour option chosen) Falcon experience (if 7-hour option chosen) Shisha pipe (if 7-hour option chosen) Tanoura, Fire show and ladies Khaleeji dance show (if 7-hour option chosen)
- Quad biking is a self-driving activity. Any accidents or damages will be the sole responsibility of the rider and passenger. The activity provider’s insurance does not cover it. International travel insurance is recommended. Children under three years old can only participate in quad biking on a private tour with parents' full responsibility. Pregnant women, those with back or heart problems or other medical conditions are not recommended to participate in dune bashing. Only handbags or small backpacks are permitted during the tour, large luggage is not accepted. Belly dancing will not take place during the month of Ramadan or any specific Islamic days as per UAE law.