My Guide Website?
From Dubai: Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque & Founder's Memorial Tour756 Reviews
Explore Abu Dhabi's attractions on a guided tour from Dubai. Visit Founders Memorial, honoring the visionary legacy of the UAE's founding father, Sheikh Zayed Mosque, and the Qasr Al Watan Palace.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dubai: Luxury Canal Dinner Cruise with Optional Transfers
- Dubai: 17-Minute Helicopter Flight Over The Palm Jumeirah
- Mleiha Desert Safari with Sandboarding, Stargazing & Dinner
- Dubai: Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Fujairah and Khorfakkan Tour
- Dubai: Frame Tickets, Creek, Souks & Blue Mosque Guided Tour
- Honor the life, legacy, & vision of UAE’s Founder at the Founder’s Memorial
- Be in awe at the spiritual ambiance and Islamic architecture of the Grand Mosque
- Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views from the observation deck of Etihad towers
- Bask in the beauty of scenic roads on a drive along the Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Gain insights into UAE’s heritage & governing principles at Qasr Al Watan Palace
DescriptionEmbark on a fascinating cultural tour of Abu Dhabi departing from your accommodation in Dubai. Explore the highlights of the city in a day, including the Sheikh Zayed Founder's Memorial, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Abu Dhabi Corniche, the Etihad Towers, and the gorgeous Qasr Al Watan Palace. Admire the magnificent architecture of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, your first destination, which spans 30 acres. Marvel at the mosque's remarkable attractions, including the world's largest hand-woven carpet and Swarovski Crystal Chandeliers. Take in the scenic views of the Persian Gulf and the skylines as you drive along Abu Dhabi Corniche. Enjoy a visit to the Etihad Towers and feel the excitement as you enjoy the bird’s eye view of the city from the observation deck. Thereafter, take a lunch break at your own expense. Explore the Founder's Memorial, a tribute to Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, to discover his legacy, life, and principles. Watch his rare videos, stories, articles, etc., and interviews of the people who were close to him. You may also get a chance to listen to his own words in special video segments played there. Stop by the Qasr Al Watan palace to get insights into Arab heritage and the UAE’s governing principles. Explore the palace’s fascinating exhibits and marvel at its overall exquisite architecture. Hold all the day's memories tight as you are driven back to your accommodation.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Guide Sheikh Zayed Mosque visit Etihad Tower Observation Deck visit Founder's Memorial visit Qasr Al Watan - Palace visit Abaya and scarf for ladies (Returned) Cold mineral water
- Women must wear long, loose clothing and fully cover their arms, legs, and head. If required a long Abaya with a scarf (long black dress attire) will be provide by us and to be returned to us after the mosque visit. Men must cover their knees and shoulders must be covered. No clothes are provided for men. During presidential events, Qasr Al Watan Palace will be closed to the public without any prior announcement, which could result in its replacement by the Louvre Museum. Guided tours are not permitted inside the Qasr Al Watan palace The duration of the tour includes hotel pickup, drop-off, and travel time between locations Mosque Hours: Sat to Thu: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm (Last entry 9:30 pm) Fri: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm (Last entry 11:30 am) & from 3:00 pm - 10:00 pm (Last entry 9:30 pm)