From Dubai: Abu Dhabi Small-Group Day-Tour with Lunch13 Reviews
Explore the historic monuments and modern developments of Abu Dhabi on a shared day-trip from Dubai. Marvel at the deluxe Emirates Palace Hotel and Capital Gate Hyatt Hotel, see Ferrari World on Yas Island, stop at the Heritage Village, and much more.
- Discover the modern developments and historic monuments of Abu Dhabi
- Enjoy a photo stop at the luxury Emirates Palace Hotel
- See the Ferrari World theme park on Yas Island from the outside
- Learn about the more traditional activities of the Arabs at Heritage Village
- Go to the magnificent Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Stop for lunch at a 4-star hotel
DescriptionDiscover the historic monuments and modern developments of Abu Dhabi, capital of the United Arab Emirate and one of the most forward-looking cities in the Arabian Gulf, on a full-day tour from Dubai. Following a pickup from your hotel or accommodation, transfer to Abu Dhabi, a drive of approximately 1-hour. Stop to admire the golden minarets of Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the largest mosque in the UAE, located at the entrance to the capital. Continue to the leaning Capital Gate Hyatt Hotel. Next, discover one of the landmarks of the city at the stunning Emirates Palace Hotel, boasting 1.3 kilometers of private beach and 85 hectares of gardens. Next, experience the more traditional side of the city at Heritage Village, where the museum details the customs of the Arabs before the discovery of oil. Enjoy a delicious lunch at one of the city’s luxurious 4 star hotels. After lunch, marvel at the dynamic developments of Saadiyat Islands. Then, en route back to Dubai, see the world’s only theme park dedicated to the Ferrari marque, along with the UAE’s high-tech Formula 1 racing circuit at Ferrari World on Yas Island.
IncludesDrinking water throughout the tour 4-star luxury lunch Professional licensed tour guide Local dress during the mosque visit Gratuities (optional)
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Pickup times might vary slightly depending on the traffic conditions
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these requirements
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability