My Guide Website?
From Dubai: Abu Dhabi Small-Group Day-Tour with Lunch25 Reviews
Explore the historic monuments and modern developments of Abu Dhabi on a shared day-trip from Dubai. Marvel at the deluxe Emirates Palace Hotel and Capital Gate Hyatt Hotel, see Ferrari World on Yas Island, stop at the Heritage Village, and much more.
- Discover the modern developments and historic monuments of Abu Dhabi
- Enjoy a photo stop at the luxury Emirates Palace Hotel
- Get Photoshop done at Yas marina formula one circuit
- Learn about the more traditional activities of the Arabs at Heritage Village
- Visit the magnificent Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque from inside
DescriptionDiscover the historic monuments and modern developments of Abu Dhabi, capital of the United Arab Emirate and one of the most forward-looking cities in the Arabian Gulf, on a full-day tour from Dubai. Following a pickup from your hotel or accommodation, transfer to Abu Dhabi, a drive of approximately 1-hour. Stop to admire the golden minarets of Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the largest mosque in the UAE, located at the entrance to the capital. Continue to the leaning Capital Gate Hyatt Hotel. Next, discover one of the landmarks of the city at the stunning Emirates Palace Hotel, boasting 1.3 kilometers of private beach and 85 hectares of gardens. Next, experience the more traditional side of the city at Heritage Village, where the museum details the customs of the Arabs before the discovery of oil. Enjoy a delicious lunch at one of the city’s luxurious 4 star hotels. After lunch, marvel at the dynamic developments of Saadiyat Islands. Then, en route back to Dubai, see the world’s only theme park dedicated to the Ferrari marque, along with the UAE’s high-tech Formula 1 racing circuit at Ferrari World on Yas Island.
IncludesLunch included Water during the tour One soft drink per person Small group guaranteed and no hustle Hotel pickup and drop-off (Any of the Dubai Hotels) Dress for ladies will be provided during the mosque visit Live commentary on board with a professional licensed tour guide
- For women, the local partner will provide items for the dress code to visit the mosque.
- Men should bring long pants and have the option of changing to shorts after the mosque visit.
- For last minute bookings, the tour is only available in English