My Guide Website?
Located in the financial center of one of the most rapidly growing regions in the world, the Dubai office is dedicated to servicing the needs of the many clients in the Middle East, including local companies, banks, family offices and government agencies, as well as U.S., European, Asian and other companies doing business in the Gulf.
Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher has been representing many of the largest institutions and companies in the region for more than 30 years. Gibson Dunn ranked as No. 1 in Middle East M&A by both value and number of deals in 2008, based on Mergermarkets reported deals involving GCC buyers, sellers or targets.
The Dubai office works as an integrated team with Gibson Dunn's 15 other worldwide offices, including the European offices in London, Paris, Brussels and Munich, and the Singapore office, and has the capabilities to handle complex and innovative transactions and comprehensively serve clients' needs across disciplines throughout the Middle East.
The Dubai office focuses on providing counsel on:
* Regional and outbound mergers and acquisitions, private equity and other investment transactions, including fund formation
* Regional and global finance transactions, including Shari'ah-compliant finance
* Capital markets transactions
* Project finance
* Real estate investments
* Tax issues applicable to investments in the United States and Europe
* Commercial dispute resolution, including litigation and international arbitration
* Regulatory and compliance matters
* Infrastructure development, financing, construction and operation