DUBAI, United Arab Emirates Training day
Dubai, United Arab EmiratesSun Nov 12th 2017 at 14:00 until 21:00
Dubai, DubaiDubai https://www.myguide-dubai.com/events/dubai-united-arab-emirates-training-day BOOK NOW
Coming to Dubai in association with Al Jamooh Equestrian club from November 2017 mane and tail reconstruction training with pioneer and CEO Lisa Carrera. Learn the art of semi permanent bespoke horse hair reconstruction and enhancement work. Suitable for TV, FILM, PHOTOGRAPHY, SHOWING, CIRCUS, FERRIA Clientel. This course will teach you the most advanced tricks in the industry and is a now fast becoming a must have skill for any serious groom! This course is a winner for those creative individuals who would like to advance their skills into this type of trickery and illusion. Whether just to upskill or enjoy a carrer change this course will change your life and your prospective in regards to show turn out and limitations.
We will run 5 x 1 day courses in Dubai 3 times per year. Early booking will be essential to secure your place.
☀️ COURSE INFO ☀️
Horse Hairdresser Training Academy & Services. UK and INTERNATIONAL
Thank you for your interest in our courses, the first of its kind. The courses are set up and trained by Industry leader and founder of horse hairdresser Lisa Carrera and her team. Lisa or one of her trainers will share with you the knowledge and experience she has gained in perfecting the art of mane and tail reconstructions. You can be rest assured you will learn from the very best and her team. This price is per person. By booking onto this course you may be taught in a group, if you wish to have private one to one tuition please arrange a one to one private course.
COURSE DESCRIPTION. * One days intensive mane reconstruction training.* You will be guided through the course work and begin the preparation techniques.
• -Entry level -
• -Anyone over the age of 14 years old can book onto this course, it is highly recommended that you have good horsemanship skills in order to handle the horses
• Insurance available with Cliverton insurance
• Health and safety
• What is it and what is it for
• The benefit and careers
• Working environment
• Disease control
• Sourcing hair
• Hair making
• Suitable candidates
• Kits and tools
• Consultation form
• Become a listed technician and the benefits
• Setting up your own business
• Home work/case studies.
* You will complete your intensive hands on training.
*You will have 2 case studies to complete and return to us should you wish to become certificated and a listed technician with us
*Qualification is our company certificate of attendance and our minimum standard achievement.
* You will be able to gain insurance with Cliverton. They will quote on an individual basis. For other countries out of the UK please check with your animal related insurance agencies for cover.
* Certified students will have the option to be placed on the website as qualified technicians on a self-employed basis.
* The course location may vary from date to date - please check.
* Workshops will be available throughout the year at selected venues for any qualified students wishing to brush up their skills or to advance to tail and feather techniques.
* After course support is available to guide you in the correct direction.
- Total course fee £400 (UK) For other countries please see payment plan.
- Payments £200 deposit (UK) , remainder payable 7 days prior to the course commencing. Non-refundable if cancelled within 4 days.(UK)
- Course fee includes:
Starter kit, Free listing on our website. The ability to pick up jobs via our page. (You must keep an eye out for these but we will tag you where we can).
In addition you are welcome to Join our Team, we try to offer constant support and mentoring where we can.
Potential earnings range from £100 for a forelock £200-300 for a tail up to £600 for a full standard mane, more for thick dense manes.
Please note that although this is currently not on the academic frame work as it is the only one of its kind.
Horse hairdresser, ExtensionZ ltd
Payment can be made by bank transfer, PayPal or over the phone. Please note we do not accept cheques.
Please contact our bookings department: Call Vanessa 01874 636512 between 9am and 5pm mon-fri
To pay by card over the phone please call Rob in telephone bookings department 01604494276 between 9am and 5pm mon-fri
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
My Guide website?