Most popular trip: Spots are limited. Sells fast!
Starting 31 August till 3 September - 3 days/ 4 nights
Georgia is a beautiful country shaped by rugged mountains, rivers, valleys and meadows. This amazing country lies in the middle of Caucasus region and has unspoiled natural beauty to complement its unique culture. The country is perfect for hiking, trekking, and exploring at a leisurely pace. Quaint villages and towns still dots the countryside while modern cities like Tbilisi, Batumi, and Borjomi are highly captivating and photogenic. Georgia Tourism is steadily emerging and it is still one of the last European wilderness where you can roam freely. You can also enjoy the authentic experiences, be it the local cuisine or interacting with the locals.
Experience real summer in Georgia
On this trip you will get to experience the city Tblisi and the so popular lush green mountain Kazbegi. A chance to experience the best of both worlds: culture and green mountains. If you wish to experience real summer in Georgia – high peaks of Caucasus all covered by green and waterfalls, then we invite you to Kazbegi. To top it off you will get to visit ice cold GLACIERS!
❍ FOR BOOKING:
Contact us on JoinUs@Adventurati-Outdoor.com
500 USD$ / 1,850 AED (Not include International Flight)
❍ Flight Recommended via AirArabia/ Sharjah
(International Flight Cost AED2,815.00)
*NOTE: Its better to book your flight early as prices go up the closer we get to Eid date.
Sharjah to Tbilisi (Flight number G9291):
• Departure on 31-08-2017 at 05:50
• Arrival on 31-08-2017 at 09:10
Tbilisi to Sharjah (Flight number G9294):
• Departure on 03-09-2017 at 17:10
• Arrival on 03-09-2017 at 20:20
❍ Trip Itinerary:
❍ Day 1: Arrival to Tblisi & City Tour
• Check in on AirArabia flight at 3:50am from Sharjah to Tblisi. Upon arrival at Tblisi at 9:10am, company driver will be awaiting to provide you with transport to City Hotel. a company driver will be awaiting to provide you with transport to a 4* hotel.
The 4* Hotel is set in central Tbilisi, short distance walk from Freedom Square, boutique-style the hotel offers free Wi-Fi. The modern, air-conditioned rooms feature stylish wallpaper and a flat-screen TV.
• Once checked in at hotel and get ready for city tour to see the most popular attractions like the Cable Cart, Lady of Georgia, Cathedral etc.
(Full City Tour itinerary to be shared separately).
• Local folk dinner provided.
❍ Day 2: Depart to Kazbegi Mountain.
• 7:00am early wake up call and breakfast at the hotel before we start our departure at 8:00am to Kazbegi to begin our outdoor adventure. Along the way we will stop for some sight seeing in Annuli fortress and Jcnvali water reservoir. Our first hike will be to Gveleti to see the refreshing waterfall. After a full day outdoors we finally check in at the guest house and prepare for dinner.
• Tbilisi to Kazbegi (_hours *Actual timing depend on road traffic)
• Hike to Gveleti Waterfall (Easy - 2 hours hike/ approx 3km)
* Feel free to break for lunch at any of the designated cafes located within the tour area at your own expense.
❍ Day 3: Green Mountains and White Glaciers
This day is all about hiking in nature. We start our day with early breakfast at the guesthouse then trek to mount Gergeti and visit the Trinity Church. To top it off we will continue our trek towards Sadzele to enjoy the breath taking views of the ice cold GLACIERS!
After a full day of adventure we return back to our guest house for a delicious hot meal and good rest.
* Lunch will be provided in nature during our trek.
• Trek to Mount Gergeti (Moderate - 5 hours hike / approx 10km)
• Trek from Trinity Church to Sadzele Glacier (Moderate - 5 hours hike / approx 10km)
❍ Day 4: Lunch with the best views before departure
• 7:00am early wake up call and breakfast at the guesthouse then transfer to village of Juta. There we will trek to Chaukhi pass. Having lunch at The Fifth Season Hut will make you appreciate the beauty of Georgia before heading back to the airport for check in at 14:10 and departure at 17:10 from Tblisi arriving in Sharjah at 20:20.
* Lunch at The Fifth Season Hut is at your own expense.
• Trek from Village of Juta to Chaukhi pass (Moderate - 5 hours hike / approx 10km)
Note: Park Pass are included along with transfers between airport, Tblisi, and Gudauri. Those indicated at your own expense are not inclluded in your package.
❍ VISA REQUIRMENT:
VIsa on arrival for all nationalitities with valid UAE Residency visa.
❍ HIKING GEAR LIST
• Backpack (Recommended with good shoulder and waist straps)
• Hiking boots/shoes (recommended with ankle support)
• Hiking poles (if you have knee problems)
• Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
• Energy bars and snacks
• Basic Aid kit (Advil, band aid, antiseptic, hand sanitiser, wet wipes, etc)
• NO JEANS & NO SANDALS ON HIKE
❍ DIFFECULTY ELABORATION
Pick up & drop off to airport and private transportation through out the tour duration.
❍ Terms & Conditions:
Strictly, No Refund for Cancelation