My Guide Website?
Dubai: 4WD Desert Safari Tour with BBQ Dinner and Live Show1112 Reviews
Explore the Dubai desert on a 4WD adventure and see the golden dunes of Arabia. Take optional camel rides, get henna hand paintings, puff on an aromatic shisha pipe, and enjoy a BBQ beneath the stars.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience an Arabian desert on a 4WD scenic tour
- Watch the sunset from the summit of a towering sand dune
- Enjoy optional camel rides or get a henna painting on your hands
- Try various aromatic water pipes
- Feast on a barbecue dinner under the desert night sky
DescriptionExperience the magic of the Arabian desert on this tour from Dubai. Cruise through the dunes on a 4x4 vehicle. Ride across the dunes on a camel ride. Take your picture in traditional Arabic costumes. Smoke a shisha pipe or get a temporary henna tattoo. Enjoy a BBQ dinner with live belly dancing. Be picked up from the comfort of your accommodation in Dubai. See the wind-swept dunes as you glide through the Arabian desert in an all-terrain vehicle. Arrive at the highest dune to watch a desert sunset. Refresh yourself with complimentary mineral water before driving to a Bedouin campsite in the heart of the desert where you can partake in activities like sandboarding, henna painting, and getting your picture taken in desert attire. Mount a camel and experience the ships of the desert or try the different flavors shisha. Watch a belly dancer perform to the rhythms of Arabic music while eating a delicious barbecue buffet dinner under the stars. Return to your accommodation in Dubai at the end of your tour.
IncludesPick-up and drop off Dune drive Sunset watch Camel rides Henna painting Sand boarding (on a hill behind the camp) Shisha (hubbly bubbly) corner Full buffet dinner Unlimited soft drinks, coffee and tea Shawerma station Arabic bread station Belly dance show (not in Ramadan or religious holidays) Traditional tannora dance
- The tour is not recommended for people with cardiac problems or people with neck or back problems
- Pick-up times vary according to the season and traffic, mainly between 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM
- If you have a child under 4 years old then a private car must be booked