My Guide Website?
Dubai: City Tour with Creek, Souks, Mosque, and Burj Al Arab374 Reviews
Visit the 7-star Burj Al Arab Hotel and marvel at its famous hotel atrium and royal suite. See Palm Jumeirah, Blue Mosque, and Al Khayma Heritage House, and ride an Abra taxi on this half-day tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get a rare opportunity to visit Burj Al Arab, an iconic luxury hotel
- Enjoy the grandeur of the 18-story hotel atrium, which is inaccessible otherwise
- Relish an exclusive visit to royal suite, the most expensive room in the hotel
- Admire the architectural beauty and cultural importance of the Blue Mosque
- Learn about the Emirati lifestyle and their cuisine at Al Khayama Heritage House
DescriptionStart the tour with hassle-free pickup from your hotel or selected location to the first stop by The Pointe, Palm Jumeirah- view of The Atlantis hotel. Palm Jumeirah is the largest man-made island in the world. Next, relax in the serene atmosphere of the Blue Mosque. Marvel at the architectural beauty, which was inspired by the Blue Mosque of Istanbul. As you calmly wander amid the magnificent domes, learn more about Islamic customs, culture, and architectural significance from our knowledgeable travel guides. Your next visit Gold and Spice Souks, where you'll have plenty of opportunities to shop, the souks are renowned for its wide collection of gold jewelry, while the Spice Souk brims with aromatic spices, herbs, nuts, oil, saffron, and so on. Hop on the Abra water taxi, the city's oldest mode of transportation, to cross the Creek. Next the Al Fahidi Historical District, enchants you with a whole different traditional side of the currently alluring Dubai lifestyle. Continue your journey to Al Khayma heritage house, where you can treat your taste buds to authentic ethnic Emirati cuisine, and hear more about their lifestyle. Visit the interior of the Burj Al Arab to experience luxury by visiting the most iconic 7-star luxury hotel in Dubai. Enjoy the warm Arab hospitality with a refreshing drink at the luxurious hotel lounge. Listen to the stories about the history and the foundation of Burj Al Arab. Be escorted to the 180-meter-tall hotel atrium, which is considered the world’s tallest atrium, surrounded by magnificent golden columns. Visit the hotel’s most expensive Royal Suite. While you explore the hotel, stop by to capture photographs of the marvelous architectural backgrounds. While at the hotel, visit the experience suite, a specially curated space with digital interactives that lets you relive historical moments. Before you prepare for your return to your hotel on your own, savor some dates and coffee as you conclude your visit to the Burj Al Arab.
IncludesHotel pickup Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Tour guide Entry to the Burj Al Arab hotel Visit the hotel atrium and the Royal Suite Entry to Blue Mosque Entry to Al Khayma Heritage House Stop by The Pointe, Palm Jumeirah- The Atlantis view Visit Gold and Spice souk Abra water taxi, Dubai Creek Welcome drinks Arabic coffee and dates Mineral water
- Burj Al Arab is the final stop of your tour and there's no drop-off to your hotel The visit to Burj Al Arab may be scheduled for the end of the trip without notice Tour duration may vary depending on the traffic conditions in the city Infants join for free if they do not occupy a seat Burj Al Arab is a place of luxury- Please dress accordingly in smart/casual attire. Shorts up to knee length are allowed for all genders. Closed shoes are highly recommended