My Guide Website?
Dubai: Dhow Dinner Cruise Along Dubai Creek928 Reviews
Cruise along the Dubai Creek in a traditional wooden dhow, built in the time-honored manner but with every modern comfort. Enjoy an international dinner buffet on board, followed by entertainment.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Dubai: Discovery Scuba Diving for Beginners In Fujairah
- From Dubai: Al Ain Garden City Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Dubai Marina: Yacht Tour with Breakfast or BBQ
- Dubai: 17-Minute Helicopter Flight Over The Palm Jumeirah
- Dubai: Old Dubai Walking Tour with Water Taxi Ride & Snacks
- Experience a traditional dhow cruise at night on the beautiful Dubai Creek
- Savor a delicious local Arabic or international buffet dinner on board
- Travel hassle free to and from the Creek with the inclusive transfer
- Sail past illuminated souks and iconic high rises in the historic center of Dubai
DescriptionEmbark on a dinner cruise along the Dubai Creek in a traditional wooden dhow. Admire the Dubai skyline from the water and tuck into a delicious buffet dinner with entertainment on board. Start the evening with a transfer from your hotel to the cruise hassle-free. Experience an unforgettable evening in opulent surroundings combined with Arabic traditions. Savor a sumptuous feast of Arabic and international cuisine as you sail past the illuminated buildings of Dubai. On this cruise along moonlit Dubai Creek, soak up the views of the brilliantly illuminated skyline. Relax as you enjoy the live music and entertainment. The international buffet dinner features a selection of local delicacies. At the end of the cruise, you’ll be dropped off back at your hotel.
IncludesRound-trip dhow cruise Dinner Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Smoking is prohibited in all vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the holy month of Ramadan. Please contact the tour operator for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and are to be paid directly on the spot
- The entire activity last 3 hours, which includes the pickup and drop-off service
- Cancel free of charge up to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge