My Guide Website?
Dubai: Dubai Safari Park Entry Tickets436 Reviews
Get tickets to the Dubai Safari Park and connect with nature with 6 diverse zones housing 2,500 different animals. Take part in interactive activities inside the park including a drive-through safari.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dubai: Luxury Canal Dinner Cruise with Optional Transfers
- Dubai: 17-Minute Helicopter Flight Over The Palm Jumeirah
- Mleiha Desert Safari with Sandboarding, Stargazing & Dinner
- Dubai: Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Fujairah and Khorfakkan Tour
- Dubai: Frame Tickets, Creek, Souks & Blue Mosque Guided Tour
- Experience the ecosystems of around 2500 animals with 6 different zones
- Take part in activities such as giraffe feeding, and the Birds of Prey show
- Come up close with some rare species of plants and animals inside the park
- Get a unique chance to enjoy the world’s first drive-through crocodile exhibit
- Walk through the African, Asian, and Explorer villages and the kids' farm
DescriptionGet up close to 78 species of mammals, 50 types of reptiles, and 111 kinds of birds in Dubai at the Dubai Safari Park with these entry tickets. Enjoy views of rare species of flora and fauna and have fun interactions with animals. Unleash the nature lover in you as you explore 6 different zones inside the park — African Village, Arabian Desert Village, Explorer Village, Asian Village, Kids Farm, and Al Wadi — to learn more about life in these ecosystems. Feel like you are in a forest as you wave hello to around 2500 animals thriving in the park. Spot lions, cheetahs, elephants, and wolves who call the park home. If you’re lucky, you can hear the lion’s rumbling roar or catch the sight of a cheetah running across the field. If you wish, you can relax in the Al Wadi area before moving on. If you're coming with little ones, take them to the Kids Farm, where interactive sessions with cute animals await you. Participate in petting and feeding sheep, goats, birds, and more at the farm. Level up your fun by enjoying the UAE’s only drive-through exhibit safari, where you can watch the animals eating, playing, and napping in the Arabian Desert Village. You may even spot large crocodiles, hyenas, etc. on the journey.
IncludesDubai Safari Park entry tickets All are accessible to African, Asian, and Explorer villages and kids' farms via Al Wadi Park Original Tickets will be sent 24hrs in advance.
- After you reserve online, The Official E-Ticket will be sent to your Email or WhatsApp the 24 before your activity.
- Tickets can only be used once and are valid for the day's working hours
- It's mandatory to wear clothes that cover shoulders and knees.
- Keep hydrated throughout your visit by drinking plenty of water and fluids • Children below 3 years old can enter for free by showing identity cards at the entry
- Minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times
- Shows may be subject to change or cancellation due to bad weather or special events • Once the maximum capacity is reached at the theatres, the gates for the show will be closed • Foreign currencies are not accepted in Dubai Safari Park • ATMs are not available in the park • The 5 hours include the time for picking up and dropping off