My Guide Website?
Dubai: Dune Quad Drive, Camels And Sand Boarding96 Reviews
Explore the Dubai desert on this adventure tour. Ride Quad Bikes across the sand dunes, climb on the back of a camel to experience the landscape like a nomadic Bedouin, and enjoy the unique activity of sand boarding down the desert dunes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Ride from your hotel to the desert in a 4WD vehicle
- Ride a camel from a camel farm and breeding center
- Test your balance skills on a unique sand boarding activity
- Enjoy a 30-minute Quad Bike drive over the dunes
DescriptionEnjoy a half-day adventure in the Dubai desert and take part in some thrilling adrenaline activities. The combined tour includes a drive across the dunes by 4WD jeep, a self-drive safari by Quad Bike, and the chance to try the unique activity of sand boarding. Following a pick-up from your hotel by 4WD vehicle, head out to the desert southeast of the city center. On a clear day, you can see the Hajjar Mountains ahead. After a drive of about 1 hour, stop for your desert activities. Before you start your Quad Bike adventure, a guide will give you a full briefing with safety instructions. Then, enjoy a thrilling 30-minute self drive across the expansive sands. Next, visit a camel farm and see the baby camels at the breeding facility. Climb onto an adult “ship of the desert” to experience the landscape like the ancient nomads. Then, it’s time to try your hand at a unique desert activity and sand board over the sand dunes of the desert. Similar to snowboarding, this activity is sure to get the blood flowing and test your skills of balance as you attempt new tricks and turns.
IncludesPick-up and drop off from hotels in Dubai by 4WD jeep (pick-up is not available for private residences, the meeting point must be a hotel in Dubai) Fully automatic Quad Bikes Sand boards Camels with saddles Water and soft beverages during the tour Briefing and safety instructions before each activity Safety gear for protection Guide for the Quad Bike, sand boarding, and camel safari
- Quad biking is a self-driving activity taken at your own risk and the activity provider’s insurance does not cover it. Any accidents or damages from the activity will be the sole responsibility of the rider and passenger. International travel insurance is recommended as self-driving activities are prone to risk, possibly leading to serious injury. Ensure to sign an indemnity form prior to the activity. It is necessary to be in good mental and physical health to participate. Follow all instructions from the guide for your safety. Full shoe enclosure is a must and don't forget to bring along sunglasses, cameras, and sun cream. Children can only participate if accompanied by their parents. Please note that the tour lasts 3 hours from hotel pick-up to hotel drop-off.