My Guide Website?
Dubai: Historic City Highlights Day Trip728 Reviews
Discover historic sites of Dubai on a guided tour. Sample historic sites and the vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this tour starting in the popular Jumeirah district.
- See the historic sites of Dubai on a guided tour
- Stop to take photos of the famous Burj Khalifa
- Take an abra cruise (water taxi) to the spice souk
- Shop for artisanal items in the famous Gold Souk
- Choose between a shared group or private tour
DescriptionSample historic sites and the vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this tour starting in the popular Jumeirah district. Make a stop at the traditionally recreated Madinat Souk for stunning photos of the iconic Burj Al Arab Hotel then drive onto the man-made Palm Jumeirah island, an incredible architectural marvel for a closer look at another icon, the Atlantis Resort. Continue along Jumeirah Beach, the picturesque palace and residential area of Dubai to a photo-stop at the famed Jumeirah Mosque. Next, head to Al Bastakiya, the old part of Dubai. Pass the Al Fahidi Fort, the ruling family’s former residence and take an Abra (water taxi) to sail across Dubai Creek. Disembark at the Spice Souk where the fragrances of the orient come together then there is time to shop in one of the most visited sites of Dubai – the Gold Souk. Finally, your journey ends in the new heart of Downtown Dubai where you will see the magnificent Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Air-conditioned bus or private vehicle (with private option only) Guide
- Due to COVID-19 preventive measures, the Dubai Museum is closed Lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. The United Arab Emirates has conservative dress traditions. Swimwear should be confined to the beach and hotel pools. Men and women should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops, and villages The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances