Modern Dubai Full-Day Tour with Burj Khalifa25 Reviews
Discover the modern-day highlights of Dubai on a full-day tour from the marina to Dubai Mall via Palm Jumeirah island. Get stunning views from the At the Top observation deck at the Burj Khalifa, and go on an underwater adventure at Dubai Aquarium.
- See the sights of Dubai from the tallest building in the world
- Get up close to marine life at Dubai Aquarium
- Explore the modern side of Dubai
DescriptionStart your full-day tour of Dubai in the marina district and marvel at the manmade Palm Jumeirah island. Go to the Atlantis the Palm Hotel, home to the sunken chambers and submerged ruins of the Lost Chambers Aquarium. Continue to the world's tallest building and enter the Burj Khalifa next to Dubai Mall to take the high-speed elevator to the At the Top observation deck. Get panoramic city and desert views through the floor-to-ceiling glass walls. Next, come face-to-face with sharks, stingrays and other marine species with an entry ticket to Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo. End in the downtown area of Dubai Mall, where you can shop and eat at leisure.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Transportation by air-conditioned coach Admission to the Burj Khalifa Admission to Dubai Aquarium Bottled water Gratuities (optional) Food and beverages
- The child rate applies only if accompanied by 2 paying adults. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The dress code is smart casual
- Please note that this tour can be provided on Tuesdays with an English or German-speaking guide only
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY