My Guide Website?
Dubai: 90-Min Dhow Dinner Cruise with Entertainer Shows10 Reviews
Climb aboard the wooden Dhow flowing directly through the heart of the city, is one of Dubai’s most significant attractions fueled with artistic ambience and dazzling sights,
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See Dubai from a different perspective on a 90-Min dhow dinner cruise
- Experience the fresh air of the Persian Gulf on the open upper deck
- Feast from a buffet menu of international cuisine
- Watch traditional Tanoura dance shows
DescriptionSee Dubai from a different perspective on a 90-Min dhow dinner cruise with entertainment. get ready to soak up the region’s vibrant essence as the cruise sets sail along Dubai Creek. It will glide you by a mix of charming old and extraordinary contemporary sights across Deira and Bur Dubai, such as Rolex Towers, the National Bank of Dubai, Dubai Chamber of Commerce, and the atmospheric Arabian souks. Choose the open-air deck for the most unhindered views or remain indoors in its spacious middle deck. Sit back and relax as you feast from an international buffet of food and enjoy unlimited soft drinks, coffee and tea along the way.
Includes90-Min Cruising International buffet dinner with bbq items Fresh air on upper deck seat and fully air-conditioned lower deck Welcome Drinks, water, tea and coffee Entertainment (Tanoura show and soft background music) Free pick-up and drop off
- Please note that reservations for this tour must be made at least 24 hours in advance
- Please note, during the Holy Month of Ramadan (as per government guidelines) and Dry Days (as per guidelines of DTCM), no entertainment or alcoholic drinks can be served/consumed