My Guide Website?
Dubai: Burj Al Arab View Parasailing Experience173 Reviews
Fly high in the sky on a parasail solo or as a duo and enjoy views of the Burj Al Arab. Get a mix of adrenaline and sightseeing on a specially designed boat that'll keep you dry throughout the tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Fly 100m above the water for mix of adrenaline and sigthseeing
- Enjoy views of the Burj Al Arab & the Burj Khalifa
- Escape on a boat tour for 1h along Dubai coast
- Get photos and videos of your trip (optional)
DescriptionEnjoy a great experience, mix of adrenaline and sightseeing solo or in duo. You will fly 100m from the water for a 10min parasailing ride next from the Burj Al Arab, enjoying scenic views of this emblem of Dubai and of the Burj Khalifa, the highest building in the world. You join us at our marina located next to the Burj Al Arab. Our guest manager introduce you the captain and his helper and then you board on the boat. There are up to 4 group flying on the same session, each session is up to 1h and the flight time is 10min. You are given a briefing and then the boat leaves the marina and cruise 5min to be in place. Once ready the helper calls the first group and get them ready to fly. Our boat is specially designed for parasailing with the engine inside and not outside and a specific area to take off and land on the boat. You are not going in the water at any point during the session. But you can get a bit wet from the boat ride. Once everyone had their parasailing experience we come back to the marina We have options for pictures and video with special material with a GoPro to take shots during the tour.
IncludesParasailing ride Crew Drinking water Locker use Changing room with open shower WiFi and charging station 25% discount on food and drinks at Lumiere Cafe in the marina
- Bring your passport - check in with the coast guard before leaving the harbour Minimum weight is 45kg and maximum weight is 150kg Children from 6 years old are allowed on duo flights Minimum weight for solo flight is 45kg and if under 18 year old, a representative has to sign the waiver on the minor's behalf The tour can last up to 1 hour and each flight is 10 minutes depending of weather