My Guide Website?
Dubai: Expo City Entry Tickets9 Reviews
Embark on a captivating journey through Expo City Dubai with tickets. Discover the culture of 192 countries and explore by pavilions such as Vision, Women's, Terra, Alif and Stories of Nations.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel mesmerized as you see the Expo City Dubai up close and personal
- Discover the connection between human choices and nature at Terra Pavillion
- Get an insight into the future of sustainable mobility at Alif
- Experience Dubai’s growth from a desert to a sprawling metropolis at Vision
- Marvel at the jaw-dropping fusion of water, music, and fire at Surreal
DescriptionGet an entry ticket to the Expo City Dubai and have a fun day with your friends and family. Admire the architecture, design, innovation, use of androids, and artificial intelligence as you see its pavilions of 192 countries. Feel mesmerized as you see the Expo City Dubai up close and personal. Walk around and stop by the Terra – the Sustainability Pavilion to discover the profound influence of humanity's choices on the environment and gain essential skills to safeguard and conserve our planet for future generations. Engage in a collection of captivating and academic expeditions such as 'Under the Ocean' and 'Under the Forest.' Next up, visit the Alif – The Mobility Pavilion. Go on an unforgettable journey through time and space and learn how mobility has fueled human progress throughout history, along with an insight into how artificial intelligence is poised to transform our world. Continue to the Vision Pavillion and learn more about the growth of Dubai into a cutting-edge metropolis through captivating narratives, breathtaking displays, immersive exhibits, etc. Go through the rich, genuine display of exceptional achievements by both renowned and yet-to-be-known women. Learn how these women achieved their accomplishments by overcoming challenges. Explore the 'Stories of Nations Exhibitions,' a new expo addition that takes you on a captivating expedition through the current era, the world's marvels, and the boundless realms of our imagination. Take a stop at Surreal - a magical experience achieved through the perfect synchronization of water, music, and fire. End your experience on a high with memories that will last a lifetime.
IncludesExpo City Entry Tickets Admission to: Vision Pavilion Women's Pavilion Terra - The Sustainability Pavilion Alif - The Mobility Pavilion Expo Museum Stories of Nations
- Your attractions pass is valid only on the first pavilion/exhibition entry date. Terra, Alif, Women’s Pavilion, Vision, and all Stories of Nations Exhibitions will be accessible from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Terra, Alif, Women’s, Vision, and All Stories of Nations will be closed from 18 November 2023 until 29 November 2023 Terra, Alif, Women’s, Vision, and All Stories of Nations and Latifa’s playground will be inaccessible with the Attractions Pass from 30 November until mid-December 2023 Garden in the Sky and Rashid’s playground- will be closed from 1 October 2023 until mid-December 2023. Opening Hours of Pavilion:- Vision Pavilion-Monday-Sunday: 10:00-18:00- Last admission: 17:15 Women's Pavilion- Monday-Sunday: 10:00-18:00- Last admission: 17:15 Terra - The Sustainability Pavilion- Monday-Sunday: 10:00-18:00- Last admission: 17:15 Alif - The Mobility Pavilion- Monday-Sunday: 10:00-18:00- Last admission: 17:15 Stories of Nations- Monday-Sunday: 10:00-18:00- Last admission: 19:15