My Guide Website?
Dubai: Jet Ski Adventure to Burj Al Arab1117 Reviews
Feel the speed of a high-powered waterborne vehicle on a 30-minute jet ski ride in Dubai. See the city’s skyline from the sea and jet ski near the iconic Burj Al Arab to get the best holiday photos.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dubai: Luxury Canal Dinner Cruise with Optional Transfers
- Dubai: 17-Minute Helicopter Flight Over The Palm Jumeirah
- Mleiha Desert Safari with Sandboarding, Stargazing & Dinner
- Dubai: Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Fujairah and Khorfakkan Tour
- Dubai: Frame Tickets, Creek, Souks & Blue Mosque Guided Tour
- Enjoy sea views of Dubai from a jet ski
- Feel the speed of a high-powered waterborne vehicle
- Pass iconic monuments, such as the Burj Al Arab
- Go home with fun photos and videos from the tour
- Get great value for money with the choice of booking 1 jet ski for 2 people
DescriptionSoak up the views of Dubai from the water on a 30-minute jet ski ride along the marina. Glide across the sea and admire city highlights from the Burj Al Arab to the Burj Khalifa. Upon arrival at the marina, close to the Burj Al Arab, a guide will explain how your jet ski works and provide you with all the necessary safety instructions for a comfortable trip before you set off. Take a leisurely ride through the marina to the iconic 7-star Burj Al Arab Hotel. Pick up speed as you pass Sheik Island, and marvel at the millionaires’ yachts. There will be opportunities to stop and take photos of some of Dubai’s landmarks. Suitable for beginners and the experienced alike, you can ride at your own pace and with an instructor to ensure you have a safe trip.
IncludesJet ski rental Photos and videos of the tour Drinking water Life jacket Locker use Changing room with open shower WiFi and charging station 25% discount on food and drinks at Lumiere Cafe in the marina
- Drivers must legally be at least 16 years and older
- Passengers but me at least 5 years and older
- The price is per jet ski. 2 peeople can share a jet ski