My Guide Website?
Dubai: Red Dune Safari, Camel Ride, & Al Marmoom Oasis BBQ144 Reviews
Travel to Al Marmoom Conservation Reserve on this all-inclusive tour. Ride in a 4WD, join a camel caravan, visit a Bedouin village, enjoy a traditional BBQ dinner and stargaze with a telescope.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dubai: Luxury Canal Dinner Cruise with Optional Transfers
- Dubai: 17-Minute Helicopter Flight Over The Palm Jumeirah
- Mleiha Desert Safari with Sandboarding, Stargazing & Dinner
- Dubai: Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Fujairah and Khorfakkan Tour
- Dubai: Frame Tickets, Creek, Souks & Blue Mosque Guided Tour
- Explore the UAE's largest unfenced desert reserve, Al Marmoom
- Take part in thrilling dune bashing and sandboarding adventures
- Experience a traditional camel ride across the red dunes
- Enjoy various entertainment activities at the Bedouin village
- Savor the local cuisine with a tasty 6-course BBQ buffet dinner
DescriptionExplore Al Marmoom Conservation Reserve in 4WD vehicle. Join a camel caravan and experience the rich traditions of Dubai in an authentic Bedouin village. Savor a BBQ buffet while the evening entertainments take place and soak up the desert ambiance. Start your trip with a pickup in a modern, air-conditioned vehicle. After a scenic 60-minute drive, reach the desert and feel the thrill of bashing the silky dunes followed by a sandboarding session. Strap your feet onto a surfboard and slide across the desert plains observing the dunes. Afterward, move on for a camel ride admiring the mesmerizing sights of the desert landscape. Returning back to the village, be greeted with Qahwa (Arabic coffee) and sweets before indulging in an Arabic makeover and a pose with a majestic falcon. While exploring the village, participate in camp activities such as shisha smoking and henna painting. As the evening entertainment begins, be invited for a delicious buffet BBQ followed by local desserts. Relax by watching the joyful and lively Bedouin-style entertainment. As the night falls, the camp lights will be turned off, allowing you to feel the meditating dessert ambiance with a stargazing session. Hop back in the vehicle to conclude your trip with one last ride back to your hotel or selected location in Dubai.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned 4WD vehicle English-speaking licensed driver Dune bashing (30-45 minutes) Sandboarding Short camel ride (can be repeated) Unlimited soft drinks Cold mineral water in the vehicle Sunset photo stop Al Marmoom Oasis visit Sweets, coffee, and dates Henna painting for ladies Falcon photos Shisha pipe (hubble bubble flavor) in the Shisha Area Shared camp Bedouin-style entertainment (Tanura and fireshow) BBQ meal with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options
- Infants (below 3 years old) are not allowed in the car during the shared dune bashing
- Ladies Khaleeji dance will not be available during the month of Ramadan or any other special Islamic days as per UAE law
- It is recommended that you have international travel insurance as self-driving activities are prone to risk, leading to serious injury
- Quad biking is a self-driving activity to be taken at your own risk and the activity provider's insurance does not cover it
- Pickup timing is subject to change due to the emerging summer heat: 1 hour earlier in the morning and 1 hour later in the afternoon. A notification shall be sent in advance in case of any changes
- Individuals with back problems, disabilities, or those aged 60 and above are advised against riding camels.