My Guide Website?
From Dubai: Abu Dhabi Sheikh Zayed Mosque Guided Tour4991 Reviews
Explore one of the world's most spectacular sites of worship on a half-day guided tour of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi. Benefit from round-trip transfers from your hotel in Dubai.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover a stunning monument to Islamic architecture at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Marvel at impressive features, such as the marble mosaics and Swarovski chandeliers
- Get a better understanding of Islamic culture and the vision of the former president of the UAE
- Take some spectacular photos of the complex and its impressive structures
DescriptionDepart Dubai and journey to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi by modern air-conditioned vehicle. Relax in comfort on the 90-minute drive with your professional guide. On arrival, marvel at the 8th largest mosque in the world. Spread over 30 acres, the magnificent structure took more than a decade to build and now stands as a showcase for the United Arab Emirate’s Islamic cultural heritage. Roam around the site that can accommodate up to 40,000 worshippers at any one time. Marvel at priceless features, such as the huge Swarovski crystal chandeliers, floral mosaics, and artifacts of gold, silver, and marble. Be amazed by the gigantic carpet in the main prayer hall. Measuring 60,570 square feet and weighing 35 tons, the carpet was made in Iran and is the result of the toil of thousands of carpet weavers over 2 years. Take stunning memorable photos of the complex and its awe-inspiring architecture, and get a better appreciation of the vision of Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, the late president of the UAE and the mastermind behind the mosque. Depart Abu Dhabi and journey back to Dubai for a drop-off at your hotel or designated location.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from Dubai by air-conditioned vehicle 2-hour visit at Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque English-speaking guide Abaya and scarf (long black attire) for ladies (to be returned) Cold mineral water
- Women must wear long, loose clothing to ensure that their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times If required, a long abaya with scarf (long black attire) may be borrowed from the the activity provider Men must not reveal skin above their knees and their shoulders must be covered Failure to do so will result in refused entry Please note, no clothes are provided for men The duration of the tour includes time required for travel to and from the destination It is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festivals