My Guide Website?
Abu Dhabi: Guided Afternoon City Tour with Qasr Al Watan34 Reviews
Explore Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, a marvel of Islamic architecture, one of the world's largest mosques. Visit Qasr Al Watan, also known as the Presidential Palace, a cultural gem in Abu Dhabi.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the glittering city, capital of United Arab Emirates from all angels
- Feel the grandeur as you enter the grounds of Qasr Al Watan
- Gain a unique understanding of the UAE's governance and heritage, with insights
- Visit one of the largest mosque in the world, Sheikh Zayed Mosque
DescriptionGrab you lunch and then hop on to this afternoon tour. You will not miss the chance to enter Qasr Al Watan and capture stunning photos. Qasr Al Watan is a working Presidential Palace and a majestic cultural landmark. After spending about an hour and a half, head to the next most popular venue, Sheikh Zayed Mosque. A trip to Abu Dhabi would not be complete without a visit to this Grand Mosque. While you praise the beauty and take stunning photos of the sunset gain a deeper understanding of the emirate’s cultural beliefs in a space that encourages open dialogue.
IncludesLicensed guide Professional driver Bottled water Entrance ticket to Qasr Al Watan Entrance to Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Please observe proper dress code when entering the mosque Women and men are to wear conservative, loose-fitting, non-transparent clothing; long sleeves (wrist length), long skirts (ankle length), or trousers Women will be asked to wear a headscarf and traditional robe before entering the mosque Pick up will be done from these locations in Abu Dhabi: Yas Island, Saadiyat Island & Abu Dhabi City