My Guide Website?
Dubai Chillout Ice Lounge: 1-Hour Experience436 Reviews
Visit the only ice lounge in the Middle East, a spellbinding place featuring ice sculptures, ice seating, and an illuminated interior, all at sub-zero temperatures. Dress warmly with the outer layers provided and enjoy a complimentary drink at the bar.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cool off at the only ice lounge in the Middle East
- Marvel at the unique interior design and lighting
- Enjoy a complimentary welcome drink
DescriptionThe Chillout Lounge is the Middle East’s first ice lounge and is a unique venue complete with ice sculptures and ice seating and sub-zero temperatures! On arrival you’ll be given thermal clothing to help keep you warm in the chilly temperatures. You’ll get a hooded parka, woolen gloves, and shoes and socks, if required. Spend a few minutes in the buffer zone area, at 5 degrees Celsius, to give your body time to adjust to the really low temperature in the main Chillout Lounge. Experience the unique technological innovation in refrigeration, lighting, and architecture on your 1-hour visit. From an architectural point of view, Chillout Lounge is an intriguing combination of ice, glass, and steel. The diffused lighting changes its colors at certain intervals and filters through crystal clear blocks of ice, creating low-lux hues of varying patterns. All these elements have been creatively orchestrated in one of the top ice lounge experiences in the world. The lounge serves hot soups, sandwiches, juices, hot chocolate, coffee, tea, mocktails, and a variety of desserts and confectionary, making it the first of its kind in the world to serve hot food and beverages.
IncludesComplimentary welcome drink Use of thermal clothing, including a hooded parka, woollen gloves, and shoes and socks (if required)
- Please note:
- You are advised not to take infants below 1 year of age inside the lounge (although this is at the parents' discretion)
- Thermal clothing will be provided for all guests. It is recommended that you wear clothing covering your legs as thermal trousers are not provided. The lounge also has a buffer zone where guests are advised to spend 2-3 minutes acclimatizing their body to the sub-zero temperature inside the lounge