My Guide Website?
Dubai: City Tour with Al Marmoom Desert Dinner and Show3 Reviews
Explore Dubai city and the wonders of its desert together on this tour in 2 days. Enjoy a visit to the Pointe, Blue mosque and live the desert life, enjoying an Emirati dinner at the Al Marmoom Oasis.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover both the city sights and the desert on this quick trip around Dubai
- Stop by the Pointe to witness the beauty of Atlantis from a unique angle
- Admire the magnificent interiors & the Islamic culture at the Blue Mosque
- Get a chance to spend time at the Al Marmoom Oasis & enjoy a traditional dinner
- Explore the desert sky and spot the stars on a stargazing session with telescope
DescriptionPlanning to explore both the city sights and the desert life of Dubai. Then hop in on our air-conditioned pick-up vehicle from your hotel doorstep to explore all you wish to see in 2 days! Your much-awaited experience starts with a stop at The Pointe in Palm Jumeirah. Find yourself smiling with glee as you witness the enchanting view of Atlantis in a unique way from this picturesque arena at Palm Jumeirah. Make sure to keep your cameras on to capture some stunning photographs, as you’ll be heading to the beachside photoshop in the Burj Al Arab area. Feel the ambiance of the experience turn serene and religious as you step into the Al Farooq Omar Bin Al Khattab Mosque or the Blue Mosque. The intricate architectural beauty of the mosque, which follows an ottoman style with Andalusian elements is a definite visual treat. Be ready to immerse yourself in the world of jewels and spices at the Gold & Spices souk. Hop on to an abra, and feel like you are living in the past as you cross the Dubai creek to the souks in a traditional way. As you enter the Al Khayma Heritage house, experience the Emirati hospitality as they welcome you with Arabic tea & coffee. Enjoy the chance to explore the traditional Emirati customs and lifestyle, before we drop you at the hotel. Your experience is not complete yet! Next day, gear up to welcome the desert as you get picked up from your hotel in the afternoon and ride to the Al Marmoom Oasis Desert Camp. At the authentic Bedouin Village, you’ll be welcomed in an Emirati way with coffee gahwa and sweets. hop on a camel caravan to explore the grandeur of the desert up close and in a traditional way. Enjoy exploring the village constructed with natural materials, while your guide narrates the untold stories about the old Bedouin lifestyle and culture. Then, it is time to enjoy a sunset in the scenic beauty of wavy dunes. Inside the camp, the local ladies will demonstrate the Emirati cooking style by preparing luqaimat ─ dumplings and flatbread. Spending time in the village is a great way to take part in Bedouin entertainment programs and savor the most authentic 6-course Emirati dinner. Just as the sun goes down, find yourself enjoying a unique stargazing session organized in the camp, all that you need to wrap up a beautiful day, before our pick-up vehicle arrives to drop you back at the hotel.
IncludesDay 01: 4-hour city tour of Dubai Abra Water taxi ride Blue Mosque visit Arabic tea & coffee at Al Khayma Heritage House Spice and Gold Souk Visit Day 02: Al Marmoom Camp Dinner with transfers in English Camel ride Luqaimat Al Marmoom Oasis visit Traditional Emirati dinner Bedouin entertainment activities Stargazing astronomical session Shared Pickup and Drop off in Air-conditioned vehicles
- Tour duration is fixed for all tours/activities, but it may vary depending on the city traffic. This combo tour will be conducted in 2 days, first day Dubai city tour and second day afternoon Al Marmoom Camp activities with Dinner. Al Marmoom camp activities with dinner starts from your hotel approximately 03:30 PM, exact time will be notified to you one day before. The duration of the tour includes the pickup and drop-off times. Khaliji Nasha’at dance will not be available during the month of Ramadan or any other special Islamic days as per UAE law (dates may vary) Casual, loose-fitting clothing is recommended in summer, along with a jacket in winter If your skin is sensitive to henna, we advise you not to do it. Al Marmoom Dinner with transfers in English only