My Guide Website?
Dubai: City Tour with Blue Mosque and Burj Khalifa Ticket75 Reviews
Discover the best of Dubai on a half-day city tour. Explore the architecture of the Blue Mosque, stop by the Palm Jumeirah, and admire panoramic views from Burj Khalifa’s observation deck.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Witness the grandeur of Palm Jumeirah and the view of Atlantis
- Take in the inspiring architecture and interiors of the Blue Mosque
- Get a chance to capture the best pictures from the Burj Al Arab photo stop
- Hop on to an abra water taxi to explore the souks on the other side of Creek
- Enjoy the best bird’s eye view of Dubai from the Burj Khalifa observation deck
DescriptionPrepare to tick off Dubai’s iconic attractions from your bucket list as you set out for a half-day city tour that begins with a hassle-free pick-up from your hotel. Reward your eyes with the breathtaking view of Atlantis at Palm Jumeirah, the largest man-made island in the world. Soak in the luxurious splendor of the shopping malls, hotels, and theme parks that exist on the island. Be prepared to strike your best pose as you stop by the world luxury hotel Burj Al Arab. Capture images with Burj Al Arab in the backdrop from the photo stop. From modernity, we transfer you next to the spiritual serenity of the Blue Mosque. Admire the awe-inspiring architecture that takes its inspiration from the Ottoman and Andalusian styles. Take a good look at the domes, chandeliers, etc., and enjoy the chance to learn more about Islamic culture. A world of jewels and spices awaits you at the old souk Dubai. Get some souvenirs from the Gold and Spices Souk or just blend in the crowd and enjoy the views. Feel like you are a traditional Emirati as you hop on to an abra and enjoy the traditional mode of transport across Dubai Creek. Traversing the Al Fahidi Historical District, we shall visit the Al Khayma Heritage House and observe the Emirati traditions and customs. You are sure to gasp in awe as you reach the Burj Khalifa, one of the most famous buildings in Dubai and the world. Reward yourself with the best views of the city from the observation deck located on the 124th/125th floor. Wrap up the memories of the day as we drop you off at the Dubai mall.
IncludesHotel pickup Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Professional licensed guide Deck-Burj Khalifa Level 124/125 entry ticket Blue Mosque entry ticket Stop by The Pointe, Palm Jumeirah- The Atlantis view Photo stop for Burj Al Arab Hotel Gold & Spice Souk visit Abra water taxi, Dubai Creek Al Khayma Heritage House tour Cold mineral water
- Tour duration is fixed for all tours/activities, but it may vary depending on the city's traffic The tour does not operate on Fridays during the Holy month of Ramadan This tour is not wheelchair accessible, but if anyone in your group has any physical disabilities, please get in touch and the activity provider can customize a private trip Free of charge if the infant does not occupy a seat Drop off to your hotel is not included as your tour will end at Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall