My Guide Website?
Dubai: Desert Safari, Camel Ride, Arabian Horse & BBQ Dinner339 Reviews
Enjoy a safari adventure on Dubai's red dunes. Try dune bashing, sandboarding, and camel riding. Witness an Arabian Horse beauty show, and enjoy Bedouin activities with a BBQ dinner.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the thrill of an off-road ride during desert dune bashing
- Feast on a scrumptious BBQ meal with delicious desserts
- Receive an Arabic makeover, smoke shisha, or get a henna tattoo
- Watch an entertaining Tanoura, Fire show and Khaliji dance show
- Experience the Arabian horses beauty show by participating in a stud visit
DescriptionStart the tour by getting picked up by the Safari Captain from your hotel or selected location. Take a 45-minute drive in a 4x4 to the Lahbab Red Dunes Desert. When you arrive, stop in the rest area to make use of the available bathroom facilities. Feel free, to go for an optional quad bike ride “ Own expenses” as the 4-wheel drive vehicle gets ready for the dune-bashing adventure. Enjoy the dune bashing session across the red dunes for 30-45 minutes. Feel the thrill as your experienced driver takes you up and down the dunes to smash some sand. After this, try your hand at sandboarding and surf on the sand, down the dunes. Your Safari Captain will capture these exquisite moments on camera for you. Next, proceed to the Al Marmoom Camp. Get yourself seated and enjoy a warm welcome with Gahwa, Gaymat (Arabic coffee/sweets), and dates. Then proceed for a camel ride and the chance to enjoy the scenic views of the surroundings, Later, visit Al Salah Stud to see the Arabian Horses. You can also enjoy a captivating Arabian Horse Show showcasing the animal's graceful movements. Finally, take part in an optional thrilling horseback ride through the breathtaking dunes of Al Marmoom Oasis. Finally, savor a flavorsome barbeque meal with BBQ dishes and salads followed by desserts. After this, rest up for some time before the entertainment at the camp begins. Enjoy the special Bedouin activities in the camp such as dressing up in traditional Arabic dress, posing with a falcon, henna tattooing, and shisha smoking. Watch the live Bedouin entertainment programs. Then, as the camping ends, get taken back to your preferred location or hotel by the Safari Captain.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at your selected hotel/location Transportation by air-conditioned 4x4 English-speaking licensed driver Dune bashing (30-45 minutes) Sandboarding Camel ride (can be repeated) Al Salah Stud visit to see the Arabian Horses beauty show 15-minute Arabian horse ride (if option booked) Unlimited mineral water and soft drinks Sunset photo stop Gaymat (sweets), Gahwa (coffee), and dates Henna painting for ladies Arabian makeover with Falcon photos Shisha pipe in the Shisha Area Tanoura and Ladies Khaliji dance performances Arabian buffet with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options Live barbecue station with local bread
- Your pick-up time will be given a few hours before the tour. Pick-up will be done within 45 minutes prior to the default time. Long pants, like jeans, breeches, or jodhpurs, are recommended. (Shorts are not recommended at all). Horse riding boots are the best option, and if not possible, then thin-front shoes or sports shoes are fine. It is advised not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari to avoid sickness during dune bashing. The tour duration includes pickup and drop-off. Due to traffic in Rove Marina and Wyndham Dubai Marina, please come to Stella Di Mare Hotel for easy pickup. Pickup times may adjust due to summer heat; you will be notified in advance of changes. Individuals with back problems, disabilities, or those aged 60 and above are advised against riding camels.