My Guide Website?
Dubai: Discover Dubai's Creek and Souks with Street Food1892 Reviews
Lose yourself in old Dubai on a walking tour of the Al Fahidi historical district. Savor authentic street food, explore the vibrant souks, and cruise along Dubai Creek in a traditional abra boat.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Dubai: Discovery Scuba Diving for Beginners In Fujairah
- From Dubai: Al Ain Garden City Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Dubai Marina: Yacht Tour with Breakfast or BBQ
- Dubai: 17-Minute Helicopter Flight Over The Palm Jumeirah
- Dubai: Old Dubai Walking Tour with Water Taxi Ride & Snacks
- Follow your guide through the winding lanes of the Al Fahidi historical district
- Delve into the history of the UAE and enjoy a guided tour of an Emirati house
- Taste mouthwatering street food and coffee at the Al Khayma Heritage House
- Walk along the Al Seef walkway and set sail across Dubai Creek on an abra
- Explore the bustling Gold Souk and Spice Souk and bargain with merchants
DescriptionDelve into the rich history of Dubai's Al Fahidi district on a guided walking tour. Admire the views of Dubai Creek on a traditional abra boat ride, savor local street food, sip Arabic coffee at the Al Khayma Heritage House, and visit the Coffee Museum and Coins Museum. Meet your guide at the Al Khayma Heritage House and sip on a hot cup of Arabic coffee with dates, snacks, and tasty street food. Then, make your way to the Coffee Museum and discover the cultural importance of coffee in the United Arab Emirates. Stroll along the Al Seef promenade and marvel at the quaint mosque. Navigate the narrow alleyways of the Al Fahidi district while admiring the architectural splendor of historic buildings contrasting with modern constructions. Pass the Grand Souk and hop aboard a traditional abra water taxi for a sightseeing journey around Dubai Creek. Soak in the panoramic views of huge trading ships and the towering skyscrapers of the Dubai skyline as you sail. Arrive at the Spice Souk and experience the enticing smells and vibrant colors of the plethora of spices and ingredients on offer. You can also try your hand at haggling with local merchants. Finally, step inside the Gold Souk and marvel at the array of fine jewelry, silver, and precious stones. Bid farewell to your guide and leave Dubai with a greater understanding of its traditional culture and history beyond the glitz and glamour.
IncludesPickup and drop-off (if option selected) Licensed Guide Coffee Museum entry tickets Coins Museum entry tickets Abra water taxi ride Al Khayma Heritage House entry Arabic tea or coffee & Dates Snacks (Rogag and Luqaimat) Street food (Karak Tea and Samosa) Bottle of water
- This tour may be conducted in 2 different languages simultaneously This tour is not recommended for infants The Coffee Museum and Coins Museum close by 5:00 PM. They cannot be visited if you choose the 5:00 PM evening tour. Dubai Museum is temporarily closed The Coins Museum remain closed on Saturdays and Sundays.