My Guide Website?
Dubai: Emirati Cooking Class at Al Khayma Heritage House35 Reviews
Learn how to make traditional Emirati foods with this cooking class at the Al Khayma Heritage House.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn about Dubai's history and local cultural traditions
- Take advantage of the exclusive Emirati cooking classes
- Learn how to cook authentic cuisines from master chefs
- Admire the architectural beauty of the traditional heritage house
DescriptionExperience an Emirati cooking class and upon arriving at Al Khayma Heritage House, try the local dates and gahwa coffee before touring the place, admiring its rich heritage and architectural beauty. Don’t miss this opportunity to make traditional Emirati cuisines by taking part in a cooking class option, either a breakfast class, machboos class or longer cooking class where you can learn how to cook machboos, regag bread and luqaimat. Being eco-friendly, this tour supports the notion of responsible tourism, showcasing handmade and eco-friendly elements done by various skilled craftsmen.
IncludesWelcome drinks Cooking session (depends on the option booked) Rocca or tomato with lemon salad (for lunch and dinner options only) 1 bottle of mineral water Free packing (if needed) Photo session for all Free parking (at the roundabout next to the restaurant)
- Three cooking class options are available: - 1.5-hour breakfast cooking class - 2-hour machboos cooking class - 3-hour machboos, regag bread and luqaimat cooking class
- Pickup service is available as an add-on, please select the option based on your hotel location • Luggage or large bags and smoking indoors are not allowed on this tour