My Guide Website?
Dubai: Hot Air Balloon Flight with ATV, Camel & Horse Riding3 Reviews
Discover the Arabian Desert from 4,000 feet above the ground on this hot air balloon trip in Dubai. Explore the dunes in a vintage Land Rover, ride a camel, and enjoy a gourmet breakfast.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Float up in the sky and contemplate the beautiful shades of yellows and oranges
- Enjoy a hot air balloon ride over the Arabian Desert
- Explore the desert in vintage Land Rovers
- Relax and enjoy breakfast in a beautiful retreat
- Experience a short camel ride
DescriptionFly over the Dubai desert at 4,000 feet above the ground on a hot air balloon. Then, get ready for a short drive through the dunes in a vintage Land Rover towards a royal desert retreat. Once there, taste a gourmet breakfast and experience the desert in the most original way, on camelback. Climb into the basket and before you know it, you will begin to peacefully float off the ground and ascend into the sky. All hot air balloon baskets are equipped with GoPros so that you can hold on to the memory for years to come. Enjoy the panoramic views of the Arabian sun behind the Hajar Mountains over the desert dunes. Try to spot from above the Arabian oryx, gazelles, or wandering camels in the sand dunes. Continue your adventure exploring the desert in museum-quality limited-edition Land Cruisers. Then, treat yourself to a gourmet breakfast served on a royal desert retreat. Before heading back to the city, explore the camp or relax in the majlis, their traditional sitting places.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Hot air balloon flight (approximately one hour) Gourmet breakfast Camel and ATV ride Certificate of flight attendance Photo with the pilot and a falcon Full insurance
- Quad biking is a self-driving activity taken at your own risk and the activity provider’s insurance does not cover it. Any accidents or damages from the activity will be the sole responsibility of the rider and passenger. International travel insurance is recommended as self-driving activities are prone to risk, possibly leading to serious injury. All passengers must sign a self-declaration/indemnity form before takeoff, acknowledging the risks involved. Children must be supervised by parents at all times. The balloon ride accommodates 16-20 passengers. Adults weighing over 120 KG will incur double charges. Group car transfers are in groups; request private transfers if needed. ID copies are mandatory for all passengers.