My Guide Website?
Dubai: Jeep Desert Safari, Camel Riding, ATV & Sandboarding2525 Reviews
Embark on an exhilarating Dubai desert safari with quad biking, camel rides, dune bashing, and sandboarding. Unwind at Al Aweer Camp with a BBQ and traditional entertainment.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dubai: Luxury Canal Dinner Cruise with Optional Transfers
- Dubai: 17-Minute Helicopter Flight Over The Palm Jumeirah
- Mleiha Desert Safari with Sandboarding, Stargazing & Dinner
- Dubai: Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Fujairah and Khorfakkan Tour
- Dubai: Frame Tickets, Creek, Souks & Blue Mosque Guided Tour
- Enjoy a breathtaking session of dune bashing at the Red Dunes
- Ride a camel through the desert and feel as if you've traveled back in time
- Drive across the Dubai desert in a 4x4 Land Cruiser
- Enjoy a 30-minute quad bike drive over dunes
- Experience the thrill of sandboarding
DescriptionIndulge your inner adventurer as you escape the big city on a half-day trip from Dubai. Experience some of the most thrilling activities the desert has to offer, including a short camel ride and a self-drive quad bike drive through the dunes. Start your adventure with a convenient pickup from your hotel in a 4x4 vehicle and head southeast of the city center to the desert. On a clear day, admire the Hajjar Mountains. After a 1-hour drive, stop for your exciting desert activities. Before starting your quad bike adventure, listen to your guide as he gives a full briefing with safety instructions. Then, enjoy a thrilling 30-minute self-drive across the high sand dunes. Then it's time to get to know the camels, and even enjoy taking a short ride. Next, try some sandboarding over the desert dunes. Similar to snowboarding, this activity gets your adrenaline pumping and tests your balance skills as you attempt new tricks and turns.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from Dubai Central locations Transportation in a 4WD vehicle 4x4 desert Jeep safari dune bashing Sandboarding experience Camel ride Guide for the sandboarding and camel ride Quad biking (if option selected) Briefing and safety instructions before each activity Water during tour All safety gear
- Quad biking is a self-driving activity taken at your own risk and the activity provider’s insurance does not cover it. Any accidents or damages from the activity will be the sole responsibility of the rider and passenger. International travel insurance is recommended as self-driving activities are prone to risk, possibly leading to serious injury. All participants must sign an indemnity form before the tour. Children ages 11 and under will be passenger with their parents on the quad bike. Participants below 18 should be with an adult. Not for those with serious health issues or pregnant women. Participants should be in good mental and physical health. In the open desert, a minimum of 5 groups is required for safety, as per Dubai Tourism Authority. Wear enclosed shoes. Availability is subject to weather. Confirmation within 48 hrs, if available. Tour duration is 4 hours, including hotel pick-up and drop-off. No children 0-5 allowed. For pickup, expect potential changes due to weather.