My Guide Website?
Dubai: Jet Car Ride with Burj Al Arab Views6 Reviews
Try the latest water sports trend, the jet car in Dubai. Speed past iconic landmarks like the Burj Al Arab, get the best holiday pictures and ride a boat that looks like a sports car.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Dubai:If youʻre booking your trip to Dubai last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hop into a boat which looks like a fancy sports car and drive it over the water
- Speed across the Arabian Gulf and feel the splash of the sea water on your face
- Sail along the Palm Jumeirah and marvel at the famous Burj Khalifa from the sea
- Get up close to landmarks such as the Royal Atlantis and take memorable photos
- Stop off at Atlantis on top of the Palm to relax and admire the wonderful view
DescriptionHop onto a jet car and drive along the coast to take some amazing photographs. See plenty of famous landmarks, such as the Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, and the Royal Atlantis. Sail along the Palm Jumeirah and choose between 3 different options to suit your needs. Meet the activity provider at the marina for a safety briefing and store your valuables in the locker. Learn how to steer the jet car. Then, put on your safety jacket and sit in the jet car. Go with your instructor, who will follow you around on a jet ski to make sure you have a safe and fun tour. Choose from a 20-minute, 30-minute, and 60-minute tour. If you pick the 20-minute option, head out of the marina and go near the beach to take some memorable photos. Sail to the Burj Al Arab to take in the spectacular view if you decide to go on the 30-minute option. Speed along the Palm Jumeirah towards Atlantis on the 60-minute tour. Then, stop at the Royal Atlantis and Atlantis on top of the palm to take pictures with the Burj Khalifa in the background. Finally, head back to the marina and dry yourself to finish up your experience.
IncludesJet Car Instructor Water
- Please bring original proof of ID (passport or Emirates ID) Drivers must legally be 14 years and older Passengers must be 5 years and older The rental price is per jet car. 2 people can share 1 jet car Lockers and a changing cabin are available at the base You might get wet, so it is advisable to wear a swimsuit Towels are available for sale at the base, buy you may also bring your own